Obama's minister's anti-white snippets.

Stalker2

He`s not muslim.He`s not muslim.He`s not muslim...

Stalker2

Barack Hussein Obama.

What kind of American would vote for him?

Stalker2

All fucking White Guiltists who vote for "Barack Hussein Obama"/
Fuck you anti-american pieces of shit.

dolemyte

Tiger = Wesley Pipes
I don't hear hate in these clips. Sorry, how is this hate towards white people?

1. The romans did rule a good portion of the world.

2. Hillary wouldnt know what it's like to be him.

3. I'd bet Hill has never been called the N-word.

Am i missing something?

Am i missing something?
You're missing that if Hillary or McCain had said the same things about Obama using black references Reverand Al would accuse them of being Klansmen, and black people would rally against them.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.

Am i missing something?
Did you perhaps miss the part where Wright, for example, said that (white) America created the AIDS virus to kill black people?

dolemyte

Tiger = Wesley Pipes
Did you perhaps miss the part where Wright, for example, said that (white) America created the AIDS virus to kill black people?

i was going by the clips posted in the link, unless i missed a clip, i didnt hear that.
Thats why i'm like ' What am i missing?'

dolemyte

Tiger = Wesley Pipes
You're missing that if Hillary or McCain had said the same things about Obama using black references Reverand Al would accuse them of being Klansmen, and black people would rally against them.

I'll listen again, but in these sets of clips, i didnt hear anything anti-white. Not making excuses, i call it as i see it (ala Normal joe).

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Basically he is a batshit insane religious person on the lines of a Jerry Falwell. Good news, hopefully this will prove that Obama is not a Muslim. He's already denouce or rejected(whatever makes Hillary happy) the statements. However those who weren't going to vote for Obama before this, had already made up their mind.

mendozathejew

he blamed the US for 9/11 because we fought in WWII, and saved countless american and allied lives by ending it the way we did. and because we support "terrorism" against the palestinians, which is an entirely dishonest portrayal of the that conflict. its a rather twisted way of looking at history

and its a problem because the overall tone, and specifics, runs completely contrary to Obama's basic platform, and his specific beliefs on policy. its a problem that Obama has the message he has, which people clearly have taken to, yet this is who has aligned himself with, to baptize his kids, who he says is the inspiration of his book and his spiritual leader. its such a contradiction at the very least it questions his judgment, at worst it makes him seem phony. and its not mudslinging to suggest either. its a real problem for him

he'll be on Olbermann tonight I think

dolemyte

Tiger = Wesley Pipes
he blamed the US for 9/11 because we fought in WWII, and saved countless american and allied lives by ending it the way we did. and because we support "terrorism" against the palestinians, which is an entirely dishonest portrayal of the that conflict. its a rather twisted way of looking at history

and its a problem because the overall tone, and specifics, runs completely contrary to Obama's basic platform, and his specific beliefs on policy

I've heard of this, basically thats why i expected the this posted by the OP to be much worse.

Whats posted here in those particular clips are the least of anything to get offended by this guy

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
"The Romans were Italians?"

Huh?

mendozathejew

I've heard of this, basically thats why i expected the this posted by the OP to be much worse.

Whats posted here in those particular clips are the least of anything to get offended by this guy
it couldnt get much worse. it runs completely contrary to everything Obama has built his platform on, yet it is the man he has surrounded himself with for decades. like I said, it makes him look to have awful judgment, or it makes him look to be phony.

Vyce

Basically he is a batshit insane religious person on the lines of a Jerry Falwell. .
In a nutshell. I'd heard that this guy was out there, but I hadn't realized that he was THIS out there. He's pretty fucking crazy with some of this shit.

I think Obama's going to have to cut ties with this guy in the next few days, because he really can't have himself associated with the man. A simple "well, I don't agree with everything he says" statement isn't going to be enough.

I'll give the caveat that the election is still 8 months away so this may not matter much, but I do think that this could definitely hurt Obama with independent voters. People may really like Obama, but there are those with qualms about electing a black man as President. And this shit is EXACTLY the sort of thing that would cause those doubts. I think America could elect a black president, but not if he's so closely tied with a fairly militant, anti-white race-baiter like Wright. That's just going to make people who haven't made up their minds go, "Dude, what the FUCK?"

Vyce

BTW, I wasn't able to listen to R&F today, so: did they discuss this? And if so, did Black Earl defend it / dismiss it?

Because when this came out, I actually immediately thought of Earl, and wondered if he'd go completely hypocritical. Because as mendoza pointed out, this really go against and undercuts Obama. It's the equivalent of Hillary or McCain being revealed as belonging to a whites-only country club; they could go, well, I don't agree with that policy, but the guilt-by-association would be there. You can't diminish this as anything but a negative for Obama. He's got to fucking do the 100-yard dash away from this guy.

dolemyte

Tiger = Wesley Pipes
BTW, I wasn't able to listen to R&F today, so: did they discuss this? And if so, did Black Earl defend it / dismiss it?

Because when this came out, I actually immediately thought of Earl, and wondered if he'd go completely hypocritical. Because as mendoza pointed out, this really go against and undercuts Obama. It's the equivalent of Hillary or McCain being revealed as belonging to a whites-only country club; they could go, well, I don't agree with that policy, but the guilt-by-association would be there. You can't diminish this as anything but a negative for Obama. He's got to fucking do the 100-yard dash away from this guy.

Didnt mention it, i think the show was taped yesterday afternoon.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning

Am i missing something?
1A . Yes they did and so did the greeks at one point and the asians and the english etc etc ,and the french might have snuck in there for a few years, funny the only "group" to never rule the world are still classified as LAZY

2A And he wouldnt know what its like to be her.

3A Bet he never been called a cunt.

YEA EVERYTHING IN LIFE! :fight6:

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
I am aware of that, but that doesn't make the Romans "Italians."
True and False, sorry I dont have the time to give you cliff notes, but if you were conquered by the Romans then you were under the roman empire!

dolemyte

Tiger = Wesley Pipes
1A . Yes they did and so did the greeks at one point and the asians and the english etc etc ,and the french might have snuck in there for a few years, funny the only "group" to never rule the world are still classified as LAZY

2A And he wouldnt know what its like to be her.

3A Bet he never been called a cunt.

YEA EVERYTHING IN LIFE! :fight6:

Point was, i dont see those as being anti-white.

Now his other comments...

I am aware of that, but that doesn't make the Romans "Italians."
I'm also aware of that... I was just explaining the reference because you asked. I honestly haven't even listened to what this worthless race baiter has to say, I know that none of his ideas are based in fact so I don't care to.

Point was, i dont see those as being anti-white.

Now his other comments...
Do you know how many times in my life I've been called a racist for saying something that wasn't racist? This is the white man's world, dude. Black men will find out what white men have been going through for decades in this election: everything you say will be gone through with a fine toothed comb and someone will call you a racist/sexist/bigot for it.

It's not fun, but I'm sorry to say, it's a game created by the black man. The grass isn't greener on our side of the fence, get used to it.

Top Bottom