ObjectDock, I love this program. It's far better then the quick launch thing.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
Free download: http://www.stardock.com/products/objectdock/

I have it working along with my taskbar. You can place it anywhere. I have it on my 2nd monitor on the bottom. It also has tons of options. And you can make/download custom icons. It's also free.

They are microsoft certifield partner. They also made the dreamscene feature that's built in microsofts vista.

Aero 1

Mar 18, 2005
Clifton, NJ
dont you hate macs? for someone who hates macs, they sure want to have their windows act like a mac.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
it looks cool, how much memory does it use up? And I've been thinking of hooking up a second monitor, so maybe this will give me a good reason to.

And Aero is a cunt.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
dont you hate macs? for someone who hates macs, they sure want to have their windows act like a mac.
Yes i hate macs. And this dosnt make anything look like a mac, just gives you a menu that kind of looks like a mac. But I still have my start menu and all that.
it looks cool, how much memory does it use up? And I've been thinking of hooking up a second monitor, so maybe this will give me a good reason to.

And Aero is a cunt.
There are options for it. You can set it to use more or less. There is even an option for 'i have less then 256mb'. But i have mine set to the highest because i have 3 gigs of ram. At the highest settings, it is taking 94mb.

And I love Aero. Looks so much better then a mac.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
Yes i hate macs. And this dosnt make anything look like a mac, just gives you a menu that kind of looks like a mac. But I still have my start menu and all that.

There are options for it. You can set it to use more or less. There is even an option for 'i have less then 256mb'. But i have mine set to the highest because i have 3 gigs of ram. At the highest settings, it is taking 94mb.

And I love Aero. Looks so much better then a mac.
I'm only running two gigs, but I've been thinking of upping that to 4

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
I always thought Mac's were for shitdicks and PC's were for men.

poopiebottoms

Sparkling Wiggles Lover
Aug 23, 2002
1989 - Baba Booey!
I always thought Mac's were for shitdicks and PC's were for men.
Actually, I had a CS professor, who now runs one of the top five supercomputer clusters in the world, put it this way in class:

Linux/Unix is for power-users, developers and true computer users.

Windows is so your grandmother can check her email.

Macs can do both.

poopiebottoms

Sparkling Wiggles Lover
Aug 23, 2002
1989 - Baba Booey!
I apologize, I was only trying to bust your balls a bit.

I use all three major platforms, as they are all good for different tasks. I just enjoy teasing the Windows die-hards.

By the way, Object-dock does seem pretty cool. I'm sorry if I spoiled your thread.