Odd Thomas series

pink soccer

I bring nothing to the table
Jul 23, 2008
Southern Cal.
Anyone else a fan of this series by Dean Koontz?
I just finished the latest one and am going to download all the interludes for my kindle tonight

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Anyone else a fan of this series by Dean Koontz?
I just finished the latest one and am going to download all the interludes for my kindle tonight
I read the first one a long time ago, although I don't really remember it. Just decided I already had too many books on my list to take on that series. I do like some of Koontz's stuff though.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Haven't read the most current yet, but I have read the previous ones. Love the character, and the concept. I have the latest, waiting until I have a couple of hours that I can spare.

One thing I can't wait for is the continuation of the series he started with Seize the Night. About a guy named Michael Snow, who suffers from a disease that makes it impossible for him to go out in sunlight. He lives in a town that has some weird genitically altered freaks slinking around it, and what may be some sort of dimensional portal involved. Two books, but he left it wide open for more. Just hasn't bothered to write any more in at least 10 years.

pink soccer

Jul 23, 2008
Southern Cal.
Haven't read the most current yet, but I have read the previous ones. Love the character, and the concept. I have the latest, waiting until I have a couple of hours that I can spare.

One thing I can't wait for is the continuation of the series he started with Seize the Night. About a guy named Michael Snow, who suffers from a disease that makes it impossible for him to go out in sunlight. He lives in a town that has some weird genitically altered freaks slinking around it, and what may be some sort of dimensional portal involved. Two books, but he left it wide open for more. Just hasn't bothered to write any more in at least 10 years.
I loved those two books as well. I read somewhere that it was suppossed to be a continued series like Odd Thomas, I wonder what happened.
When I lived in the Bay area there was a radio station with the same call letters as the station in the books; KBAY

pink soccer

Jul 23, 2008
Southern Cal.
I've thought of checking this series out. It really is worth it?
I really enjoy them so my opinion may be biased. Its about this dude, 17 or 18 years old in the first book, who can see dead people, not unlike the kid in sixth sense.

If you like Koontz then these4 are his best works, IMO. If you dont like Koontz then you probably wont like this series.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
I really enjoy them so my opinion may be biased. Its about this dude, 17 or 18 years old in the first book, who can see dead people, not unlike the kid in sixth sense.

If you like Koontz then these4 are his best works, IMO. If you dont like Koontz then you probably wont like this series.
I've never read Koontz honestly. I mainly read fantasy/sci-fi and action thrillers. Preston/Child, Dan Brown, Andy McDermott, Brad Meltzer, stuff like that.