Off year election day

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Anything of note going on where you are at?

I have to choose between these two counts for my city council spot.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

BIV

I take a certain glee in voting against every single tax increase.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Anything of note going on where you are at?

I have to choose between these two counts for my city council spot.

I like the second because I'm tired of just talk and she seems like a doerr.

BIV

Go fuck yourselves.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Second one looks like she could suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch

Colorado had a host of tax increases as well.....voted no on every one.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
At my polling place, they used iPad mini's to sign you in and give you a receipt that allows you to vote, then you get to cast your ballot.

In 2012, they used barcoded stickers to track your vote, thanks, Obama. :meh:

The two people on the ballot for school supervisor and town supervisor are running unopposed and the only referendum thing is for a bond to spend more on fixing the roads... so meh

Badfinger

I shot the sheriff
Donator
My polling place is managed by 90-year old ladies with hearing problems.
Last name? Spell that? What??

I have a buddy who is running for town supervisor (R). Good thing NY started early voting, had to take a last min biz trip to London today.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Tucson is voting to become a sanctuary city...Not sure how it got on the ballot because now everyone is crying what a horrible idea it would be (imagine that - a major metro area 60 miles from the border welcoming illegals - even the libs might be realizing this is a bad idea...)

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Nothing going on in my county. I think some places around here have minor shit going on, referendums and such, along with low-level lackey positions.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I took great joy in voting a straight Republican ticket, voting no on “should these judges retain their seats” and yes on “marcys law” a law that specifically says that victims of crimes have the right to know if their attackers are released from prison which is currently under an injunction awaiting a ruling from the Supreme Court of pa

BIV

I took great joy in voting a straight Republican ticket, voting no on “should these judges retain their seats” and yes on “marcys law” a law that specifically says that victims of crimes have the right to know if their attackers are released from prison
I don't even get that pleasure. We are forced to live under the illusion that all council seats are non-partisan so they don't have to let Republicans be represented.

THE FEZ MAN

I don't even get that pleasure. We are forced to live under the illusion that all council seats are non-partisan so they don't have to let Republicans be represented.
ugggggg, I am an independent so I get fucked out of primary elections every time but always keep an eye out for referendums that they like to sneak onto the ballets

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
I live in an unincorporated area of the county, we have a local water District that is our de facto government and every election cycle they try to make the case to incorporate and all the fucking kooks come out of the woodwork to scream and REEEEEEE about it

we have a population within the district of almost 60,000 and generate the lions share of county taxes, but only keep like 20% of what we generate locally not to mention the taxes on marijuana that all goes to the state and county even though we are one of the only areas that has the stores....all the while people cry constantly about the dirt roads and lack of maintenance, but they won’t do what is necessary to keep the tax revenue local

TL;DR more of the same stupidity

Haeder

South Dakota
I took great joy in voting a straight Republican ticket, voting no on “should these judges retain their seats” and yes on “marcys law” a law that specifically says that victims of crimes have the right to know if their attackers are released from prison which is currently under an injunction awaiting a ruling from the Supreme Court of pa
You might want to read up on the costs and clusterfucks resulting from Marsy's Law. We have it here in South Dakota and it does many things but almost none of them are positive.

Unless you consider hiring more government lawyers and adding another layer of bureaucracy as positives.

THE FEZ MAN

You might want to read up on the costs and clusterfucks resulting from Marsy's Law. We have it here in South Dakota and it does many things but almost none of them are positive.

Unless you consider hiring more government lawyers and adding another layer of bureaucracy as positives.
meh, whatever, Pennsylvania is a cluster fuck anyway even if one family gets the chance to say fuck you to some shit stain that is up for parol it would make me happy. Remember we have that cop killing ****** mumia constantly fucking with the legal system here, that fucker should have been executed 30 years ago

BIV

Looks like the GOP is getting rocked in most of the governor races.

BIV

I probably should have put this thread in current events.

I hate that the map of Kentucky is 95% red but the dems are still winning. Such horse shit. Thank christ the nation is a republic.