offensive halloween costume ideas (help please)

Nov 8, 2005
Below Canada
I need ideas for a cheap, halloween costume. something simple, like just a backpack full of candy and video games (pediphile). that's all i could come up with. any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
And if anyone's got any ideas for a guy and a girl who are doing the party thing as a couple. I'm trying to think of something funny and it's just not happening. ... The girlfriend's a child psychologist so no pedo stuff... I tried.

FYI I'm 6'4" and slim, she's 5'2" and athletic... I already proposed her in pig tails and me with candy and a puppy.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
how bout a *****, half dead school girl

oh wait thats been done before

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
And if anyone's got any ideas for a guy and a girl who are doing the party thing as a couple. I'm trying to think of something funny and it's just not happening. ... The girlfriend's a child psychologist so no pedo stuff... I tried.

FYI I'm 6'4" and slim, she's 5'2" and athletic... I already proposed her in pig tails and me with candy and a puppy.
What's the age limit that constitutes "pedo?" Or you can go as Uncle Paul and she can go as a humorless c....hild psychologist.

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
Aug 2, 2001
Poughkeepsie, NY
get a pink wig and strap a sneaker or a chair on top of your head and go as a piece of gum....

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
Wear a t shirt that says "My Mommy Killed Me", cover yourself in lasagna and go as a late term abortion.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Have her in a skirt on all fours on some sort of moving platform and stand behind her making it look like you were anally fucking her and got caught. Ballgag optional but preferable. Always, preferable.

MyKneeGrows

A Mean-Spirited Nothing™
Sep 14, 2006
Milwaukee
I have access to 5X10 sheets of cardboard. I am going to cut out 2 huge maxi-pad shaped templates, tape them together, glue cotton balls to them, a little red paint and some variously arrange chicken livers stapled within said paint.

Wallah, I'm a used maxi-pad, with real life blood clots.

Pictures to follow...

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I need ideas for a cheap, halloween costume. something simple, like just a backpack full of candy and video games (pediphile). that's all i could come up with. any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Two years ago my friend put a bunch of magnets all over him and attached 2 blow up dolls - one on each arm ... he was a babe magnet.

Last year he went over the top and actually dyed himself green and went as the Incredible Hulk. I don't recommend that though. Go with the babe magnet - it's more better

Nortonsmeatytit

"That ball is outta here"
Sep 11, 2005
Philly
Always the sheet as a KKK member. I went to a Halloween party in college w/3 friends all dressed as KKK guys and we ended up walking home really drunk, staggering, etc. a cop stopped us and actually said "I'm letting you guys go because I would basically be too fucking humiliated to take you into the station dressed like this" so it kinda worked for us.

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
Mar 26, 2005
Washington, DC

The 'Dead Bride and Groom' theme is always a good one-- the idea being that you both died in a fiery car wreck on the way to your wedding reception, were buried for several months, and are now back from the grave. You get some old wedding clothes from a thrift shop and distress the crap out of them-- razorblades, bleach, be creative but not too over the top. Then do your best ghoulish makeup and fake blood. One year my gf and I did this and I used a pingpong ball connected to some bloody wires which was spirit gummed to a little latex cover over my eye, it looked like one eye had popped out and was dangling from the nerve.:p

Make sure the bride has a big bridal bouquet of dead flowers...

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
Jun 20, 2005
Alabama
Wear a t shirt that says "My Mommy Killed Me", cover yourself in lasagna and go as a late term abortion.
I was going to suggest making a wire clothes hanger sticking out of your head and going as an abortion survivor.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey

If you want it offensive, you could always just wear a wife beater with some spaghetti sauce stains on it, slick your hair back (dye it black for full effect), then just have your girl all beat up, with a like black eye, fat lip, swollen cheekbone, wearing an apron that says "Can't Make A Decent Sandwich".

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
The cheapest Halloween costume I ever wore was back in college. . . I was broke and needed a quick costume. I scraped together enough change to buy a big roll of freezer paper and some tape. . . I wrapped myself in the paper and went to a party dressed as a joint. I wore a tapered-end hat with the end blackened like a used blunt. Everybody loved it and, after I got tired of wearing it, it was extremely easy for my boozed-up ass to rip-off without maiming myself. Nice!!!

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
If you want it offensive, you could always just wear a wife beater with some spaghetti sauce stains on it, slick your hair back (dye it black for full effect), then just have your girl all beat up, with a like black eye, fat lip, swollen cheekbone, wearing an apron that says "Can't Make A Decent Sandwich".
That, sir, might just get suggested!

LiddyRules said:
What's the age limit that constitutes "pedo?" Or you can go as Uncle Paul and she can go as a humorless c....hild psychologist.
:clap:

And once again, Liddy Rules.