Official Camden Virus Thread

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Who the fuck is in! I know one thing, GD better be the first bitch posting!!!!! ::hammer:

GLENN_THE_TOOL

The reward is cheese.
a tad early, aren't we? the Camden show is what, 2 months away?

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
a tad early, aren't we? the Camden show is what, 2 months away?

We had fun. Let us have our fun!!! I saw Glenn Dandy tonight at the Rush concert. I haven't purchased a ticket yet for the virus show but I'm sure I will soon.

G

gofurself

I know one thing. If Bill Burr doesn't show up this year, it cannot possibly be anywhere near as memorable as last year...

P

Pre E 444

This is applicable right???

I can't start a new thread so I thought this would be an appropriate place to mention this...

Here in Buffalo our station 1033 The Edge has a link on there website for a contest called "The Edge Eliminator Contest..." check it out...

http://www.wedg.com/contests/eliminator.html

Random, I realize... but check out number 71

71) Traveling Virus: Trip for two to see three of the 2008 Opie and Anthony Traveling Virus shows.

Thats pretty sweet... I wonder what the deal is to win them, It seriously just went up today, I wonder what the deal is...

ruckstande

What is the date of the show again?

ruckstande

Its on a Saturday this time? That fucking rocks dude.

As of now, NOPE. After the assholes from my home town acted like the fucktards they are, I'll be going the PNC show where it's whiter.

GLENN_THE_TOOL

The reward is cheese.
no. ;)

Apparently sir, you did not partake with us. :icon_cool These things take time.
actually, i was at the Camden show, i just thought it was a little early to be starting a thread about the next Camden show when it's all the way in mid-Spetember.

damn, why must it be all the way in September? :mad4:

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Um, I don't remember much of Camden '06, but I do remember that it was a Saturday last year, too. :action-sm

PUTTING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER!
I do as well. But remember, ruckstande was smitten with a new gurrrrrl....:icon_redf

just got 2 tix with VIP parking and "extras" off of ebay. Section 102, row B. See you fuckers there. I missed last year because of my sisters wedding (what a cunt).

T

tpc102298

was at last years in camden. great time. will be going to camden this year. i dont see any lawn tickets available at ticket master. maybe they are waiting to sell out the last of the seats before releasing them. but they have them at all others. ill see if ebay has any good seats. i will also be going to pnc. cant wait.

hope a big crowd shows up for jimmys book signing in philly on the 13th

ruckstande

was at last years in camden. great time. will be going to camden this year. i dont see any lawn tickets available at ticket master. maybe they are waiting to sell out the last of the seats before releasing them. but they have them at all others. ill see if ebay has any good seats. i will also be going to pnc. cant wait.

hope a big crowd shows up for jimmys book signing in philly on the 13th
Are you fucking kidding me? No lawn? That sucks.

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
I CANNOT fucking wait for this event!!! My wife, currently totally pissed at me, is also looking forward to this.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Missed last year's show because I was in California. Definately will be
there this year. Should be another great time.

T

tpc102298

Are you fucking kidding me? No lawn? That sucks.
it doesnt have an option for lawn tickets, not sure why. im sure they will eventually be up for sale.

oh and the norton book signing in philly is the 11th not the 13th

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
So we are definatly getting the band back together.... SPT/ HT( no drinking till atleast noon for you)/ Sinn, Ruck...? WMB? What are you nuts? your going to camden fingers McGee.

pile on here if you want to get into the cool kid table,. We have alcohol.

Lil Precious

I love my Dead Grandma...
This will be my first show in Camden...went to PNC last year.
I got 3 tickets in the PIT...
I know they are up near the stage but are they good seats???

So we are definatly getting the band back together.... SPT/ HT( no drinking till atleast noon for you)/ Sinn, Ruck...? WMB? What are you nuts? your going to camden fingers McGee.

it wasn't the cool kid table last year, I wasn't at it! I was there partying, just didn't find you guys. I already have tickets and will have alcohol again as well and this time will find you guys so you can learn what it means to be cool.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!

Hey, we can't forget our Washer Friends. I know they post(ed) here but again, I have only vague recollections of meeting them.

LiveNation isn't showing lawn seats yet either but I wouldn't sweat it. I'm assuming they'll open up as the show gets closer. They might also offer a package deal like they did for Jones Beach & PNC (4 tickets for a reduced price).