Official "it's On" Wackbacg Party,bbq,& Softball Thread.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.

This is the official thread for the event. Mods please close other Softball threads.

Saturday, July 12
Eisenhower Park
Merrick and Stewart Avenues
Parking Field 4 - The Pin Oaks
East Meadow, Long Island

We've got the picnic area from 9 AM - closing & the ball field from 12-6.

Beer is allowed (I had to pay for an alcohol license). There are bar-bbqs but we can always have more.

The field holds 100 people, but I'm sure if there are a few more, it'll be okay

There is NO Raindate, so everyone needs to speak to their Higher Powers and make sure it's a nice day

The park is off the Meadowbrook Parkway - Exit M3.

Depending on the amount of people that actually want to play ball... we will play either one or two pick up games from 12 - 6 accomodating 40 to 50 players.. So If your on the fence about actually playing dont sweat it, pick up a bat!

All people that want a wackbag event jersey ( softball Jersey ) should get their order in by March 15th. So I can give the printer enough time to get the job completed by gameday.

price 20.00
Screen Name, Shirt Size, and (prefered number optional)

Send a ( cash ) money order. Most injun stores have them.

To: Softball
PO BOX 1501
Blackwood, NJ 08012

Keep your receipt and bring it on the day of the event.

With that said... The next order of business is to find out who can and will bring what?

( BYOB )

BATS, BALLS, FOOD,ETC.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
First of all, I would like to say again, FUCK YOU for starting a team this year. The 18% tear in my labrum that was repaired on the 14th. will not be ready to play. So me and my DeMarini will not be playing. That being said, I am sure to be at Eisenhower. Nice park, except for the third world soccer players that have invaded it in the last ten years. You hear me Ant? (lingawd longeriedo).

Mr. Prez, I would like a jersey even though I am not playing. So you want me to send you a MO? For...................Bueller, Bueller, ....

SurlyTruckDrivr

You've got a friend in WDTv2.0
Apr 28, 2005
Westport, Mass
shit, even better is the fact that since I have work meetings in NJ on that Mon & Tues, I won't even have to pay for the flight, it's on them. SWEEEEEEEETTTT!!!!

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I dunno what I did with my receipt .. you gonna hold my shirt for ransom?

And I'll be there, naturally :D

shit, even better is the fact that since I have work meetings in NJ on that Mon & Tues, I won't even have to pay for the flight, it's on them. SWEEEEEEEETTTT!!!!
:clap::clap:

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
November 29th., yes he could have.:action-sm
Inevitably the date is going to be bad for some... Much apologies to those of you that can't make it... We picked the dates for SurlyTruckDRiver Hes in Fla. And we figured we would shoot for when hes going to be in town.

P.S Nov 29th? Whats that relevance? Just curiouse cause its my Birfday.:huh:

click

Jan 5, 2005
N. Jersey
Long Island huh. What happened to NJ? Never been to the Isle of Long.
What kinda drive is that from N. Jersey?

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Long Island huh. What happened to NJ? Never been to the Isle of Long.
What kinda drive is that from N. Jersey?
A fuck of alot closer than mine from Souf Jersey...lol:action-sm

Approx 100 miles for me.

Do a yahoo maps... address is on top of the thread.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Cool BB1.. hope ya make it out....I,m going to start designing a shirt....I'm actualy a pretty good artist. They may be scary though, since i'm inertly evil.

Feel free to post ideas and or designs for the shirts.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
It was in the other thread ... $20

you gonna come in for this?
I looked for it and didn't see it..
I am trying for a job back east..and my parents live in Pa. so I might be there...in fact one of the jobs is on Long Island..not far from there.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I looked for it and didn't see it..
I am trying for a job back east..and my parents live in Pa. so I might be there...in fact one of the jobs is on Long Island..not far from there.
Post #76
http://wackbag.com/showpost.php?p=2426622&postcount=76

Would be great if you could come in. Matter of fact, it'd be great if a lot of those who live out of the area come. There aren't any Virus shows this year, so this might be the only chance we have to hang out together.

Special Eddie

I'M A VIOLENT EXTREMIST!
Feb 28, 2005
Rockland, New York
Not the best weekend for me but I'll be there anyway.

I don't think we should put 2008 on the shirts in case we decide to play again in the future.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
In. Will spread the news for ya. Also, shirt/Jersey for me.

I'll bring the 68 Chrysler 300 Convertible....Great idea, Thanks

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Not the best weekend for me but I'll be there anyway.

I don't think we should put 2008 on the shirts in case we decide to play again in the future.
If the shirt deal I get is really nice as far as a really nice shirt... I was thinking the same thing Eddie.
I was going to play it by ear... but, I hear ya.:icon_cool

Heres a question to ponder.... When we do play FBA The shirts will be great cause their ours... but in these games...while were playing each other...lol Its way to conplicated to do different colors... so were just gonna have to be the guys with the gloves V.S the guys with the bats..lol

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Glenn, don't forget to do a MySpace bulletin

and Eddie's right .. you should leave the year off. We did that with the MS team shirts (shameless plug - see my signature!) so we can wear them again next year.

Oh & I forgot to tell you, the guy at the park said he was giving us "the best" field in the park. The picnic area is one of the nicer ones there as well. That was the best I could do as far as a "civil servant discount".