Official Memoral fund for Turkyman

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
This page is going to be for the official memorial fund thread for Turkyman and his family.

After speaking with my employer and getting some bullshit about overhead and taking some of the money for operating cost I have decided that a pay pal donation would do much more and would generate more money even if it only came from this site.

The details have yet to be worked out but I just wanted to post this now so you guys could put some money aside for this cause.

The fund will be set up to go directly to turkyman to cover funeral expenses that still need to be covered.

please put some money aside and I will post a site to donate as soon as everything is in order.

I am going to try and set up a dedicated website for the fund. Please be civil on the site and leave wackbag out of it for obvious reason as I am doing it so that I can still get local law enforcement and FD support.

Thank you and check back often for updates.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Im sorry but I just have to ask, is he ok with this?

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Yeah everything is fine. For once try not to be a dick and just be a good person.
Just asking to get it out of the way. I was in no way "being a dick" but thanks for that.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Who? (Seriously. Your original post didn't explain who he is/was.)

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
Just Spoke with Brian (turkyman) again, the son of Mr. Bruce Turcotte about the fund. When the site is set up it will go to the Hopelawn Engine Company #1 for funeral expenses and also to set up a memorial.

Anyone who has any experience setting up websites and wishes to help can PM me. I should have it done by the end of tomorrow but any help will be greatly appreciated as I have never set up a site before.