Official Traveling Virus MySpace - Win MEET & GREET PASSES TO ALL SHOWS!

T

TravelingVirus

We have just launched the re-vamped official Traveling Virus MySpace page, and there are tons of new ways for you to participate and win awesome prizes!

http://www.myspace.com/virustour

PUT US IN YOUR TOP 8!
Just add the Virus Tour as a friend and put us in your Top 8! We will be checking random pages on our friends list, and if YOUR page is the one we check and you have the Virus Tour page in your top friends, you will win a pair of meet & greet passes for the show you have tickets to! One pair of MEET & GREET PASSES will be awarded for each show. If you win, you will be messaged via MySpace the week of your show with all the details!

REFER YOUR FRIENDS!
Refer your friends to add http://www.myspace.com/virustour to their friends list! Have them post a COMMENT (no messages please) that includes “YOUR NAME referred me” on the Virus Tour page. Make sure the name they use is the same name you are using on your MySpace profile, so we can search through the Virus Tour’s friends to find you! The person with the most referrals will win a pair of MEET & GREET PASSES to the show of their choice!

SUBMIT YOUR TRAVELING VIRUS PICTURES & STORIES
Please submit all your Traveling Virus pictures, stories and reviews to travelingvirus@gmail.com. Our favorites will be posted in the pictures and blog section of the Virus Tour MySpace page! Send everything from 2006, and after your show this summer so the rest of the world can see what they are missing out on!

ooo nice

What email is the MySpace registered to so we can actually find it in our friend's list?

T

TravelingVirus

It is registered under virus@foundrymusic.com. Some people have been having problems locating it, but this is a MySpace error, and not an email error. :) Thanks!

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Are you actually going to add people as buddies this time? :action-sm The last couple times I tried I never got added. :icon_cry:

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
So this thing is officially not coming to Buffalo, Pittsburgh or Cleveland?

T

TravelingVirus

Yes, the MySpace page is being maintained by a new person now, and everyone will be added and winners will be featured. We are open to suggestions for contests if any of you have any ideas!

Check the page for updates to the tour as they are confirmed!

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Yes, the MySpace page is being maintained by a new person now, and everyone will be added and winners will be featured. We are open to suggestions for contests if any of you have any ideas!

Check the page for updates to the tour as they are confirmed!
I got added, thank you sir.

C

CSOBRIEN

tailgating details for camden?

mr. sin

added to my myspace page i think its mixtaperadiojason hopefully i can get meet and greet at the dc show

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Anyone know why they got rid of the Traveling Virus page? I noticed it was out of my top 8 and when you click the link in this thread it says invalid friendship ID.

T

TravelingVirus

The page was taken down by MySpace on accident during a maintenance issue last night. It has been restored, and should re-appear in your Top 8! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
The page was taken down by MySpace on accident during a maintenance issue last night. It has been restored, and should re-appear in your Top 8! Sorry for the inconvenience!
Could you add the Traveling Virus Myspace addy to your wackbag user profile?
That would make it very easy for people not on the list to check it out.
Thanks.