Official Wackbag Photography thread

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator

Heading from Cleveland to Phoenix for a job in Surprise. I’ll be there for two weeks or so and said fuck it and brought a tent sleeping bag and stuff. Stayed at Colorado National Monument last night. The gf and I stayed there last year for a few nights too. I wanted to get a few night sky photos but the full moon was out. Oh well.

Breakfast aka coffee.

On the road to Bryce to see if I can get a spot there tonight. I’d like to get the Cathedral Amphitheater in the morning photo’d.

After that I might stop at the Grand Canyon again.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator

Heading from Cleveland to Phoenix for a job in Surprise. I’ll be there for two weeks or so and said fuck it and brought a tent sleeping bag and stuff. Stayed at Colorado National Monument last night. The gf and I stayed there last year for a few nights too. I wanted to get a few night sky photos but the full moon was out. Oh well.

Breakfast aka coffee.

On the road to Bryce to see if I can get a spot there tonight. I’d like to get the Cathedral Amphitheater in the morning photo’d.

After that I might stop at the Grand Canyon again.
Jetboil stoves are awesome.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Woohoo!!

Got me a tent site at Bryce Canyon N.P. for two nights!!

I’m thinking the cathedral might look really cool at night with a full moon over it....

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Woohoo!!

Got me a tent site at Bryce Canyon N.P. for two nights!!

I’m thinking the cathedral might look really cool at night with a full moon over it....
Crisp cold air - I bet that it will. Good luck.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Crisp cold air - I bet that it will. Good luck.
It got fucking cold at Colorado NM last night. Down to about 35 or so. I’m glad I got a good fucking Marmot sleeping bag.

Anyways, all set up and ready to relax!

Sorry for the shitty iPhone pics.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
I went to a local fall festival to get some shots of classic and muscle cars. Problem was, this damn Macaw kept photo bombing me.

Totally ruuuned the '39 Caddy and '67 Vette shot.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I went to a local fall festival to get some shots of classic and muscle cars. Problem was, this damn Macaw kept photo bombing me.

Totally ruuuned the '39 Caddy and '67 Vette shot.
The bird is more interesting

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
And as promised...an car. :action-sm

...and some bubbles flying over my head. I consider this a selfie, as there MUST be a reflection of me somewhere.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Crop out the fat fuck with the red shoes
EVERY shot I took required waiting for some lollygagging fat fuck and his annoying kids. The entire exercise was exhausting. I haven't yet had the time to trim all the fat...literally. :meh:

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
EVERY shot I took required waiting for some lollygagging fat fuck and his annoying kids. The entire exercise was exhausting. I haven't yet had the time to trim all the fat...literally. :meh:
Just a hint, when shooting car shows, go in really early, I gave up on tha shit years ago

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
This is titled "The Seventh Level of Suck" and it was taken from the bottom of the path that I had to hike up.

And here is another perspective from above. And yes, it sucked the whole way up.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Were you so winded that you didn't even realize you had photographic proof of a black man hiking? I've seen more convincing evidence of big foot.
I didn't even realize there was a black guy in the entire park............

So much for it being paradise......

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator