Oh those wacky Japs . . . what will they think of next?

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Arm-wrestling game recalled in Japan
Tue Aug 21, 11:47 AM ET

TOKYO - Lose a game of chess to a computer, and you could bruise your ego. Lose an arm-wrestling match to a Japanese arcade machine, and you could break your arm.

Distributor Atlus Co. said Tuesday it will remove all 150 "Arm Spirit" arm wrestling machines from Japanese arcades after three players broke their arms grappling with the machine's mechanized appendage.

"The machine isn't that strong, much less so than a muscular man. Even women should be able to beat it," said Atlus spokeswoman Ayano Sakiyama, calling the recall "a precaution."

"We think that maybe some players get overexcited and twist their arms in an unnatural way," she said. The company was investigating the incidents and checking the machines for any signs of malfunction.

Players of "Arm Spirit" advance through 10 levels, battling a French maid, drunken martial arts master and a Chihuahua before reaching the final showdown with a professional wrestler.

The arcade machine is not distributed overseas.

Feb 20, 2006
I wonder how many people tried to get a hand job from it.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
the arm wrestling thing isnt new, i remember when i was a kid seeing them in those shitty arcades down the shore

34500Y = 260.303 usd

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
After it jacks you off, does it also clean you up?

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
you jack into the bag.

Feb 20, 2006
the arm wrestling thing isnt new, i remember when i was a kid seeing them in those shitty arcades down the shore

I remember them too from when I was a kid. I made a wish to be big once and woke up with a man size arm attached to my body. I'm wish they'd had a handjob machine instead. :D

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
i was thinking the same thing, i would be afrade it would rip my junk off though, and i can get a crappy hand job from my self i dont need a machine to do it for me, i like the GIANT dildo/vibrator that is attached to it

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002

34500Y = 260.303 usd
Ditto, there was one at the boardwalk arcade in Asbury Park last year

Turfmower

Jan 17, 2005
They had these machines for years

This thing had to be made in the 40's look at the coin deposit

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002

Gee I wonder what Ron and Fez Douchebag would get that and use it on air?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
They shouldn't have put it on "Fly Mode"

or would it be Fry Mode?