OJ Gets Bail

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
seems kind of low for a kidnapping charge. At least the judge made him surrender his passport.

While he's out I hope he continues to search for the "real" killer of Nicole Simpson & Ron Goldman .... oh wait - he sees the killer every time he looks in a mirror.

Aug 10, 2007
What part of Innocent do you people not understand? He did it, its fucking obvious BUT he was cleared of all charges. If the LAPD dropped the ball that bad then its their problem not OJs. I love it when people say that he "Bought his way out of trouble". No, the prosecution fucked up so immensely that they let a killer go free. Stacking on 10 trumped up charges this time around for the failure of past DAs is fucking insane.:action-sm

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Stacking on 10 trumped up charges this time around for the failure of past DAs is fucking insane.
Trumped up charges?

Wow, please tell me you learned everything you know about the "law" on television?

Aug 10, 2007
Trumped up charges?

Wow, please tell me you learned everything you know about the "law" on television?
Pulling out every single possible charge, even if it barely applies to the situation at hand = trumped up charges.

The fact that he could potentially get life, for his small involvement in this "kidnapping" is insane.

Every fuck in that hotel room has had some sort of run in with the law. Its not like OJ went into a school and held kids at gun point. Even the "Mastermind" of the whole thing got a slap on the wrist. Just like the Vick case, instead of prosecuting everyone equally, they plead everyone down except the celeb.

Vick and OJ are both dirt bags but it just shows how shitty our justice system is as a whole.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=3622717&page=

Here's the new prosecutor going against OJ. Something smells like douche.
Why douche? He seems pretty much up for the job and is making sure the i's are dotted and t's are crossed in presenting his case.

I'm not looking to get into a pissing match, I'm just making sure I didn't miss anything when I read the article. It's late and it's very possible that I did.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Oh, I'm sure he's a fine guy, his promo picture and smarmy smile just makes him look like a douche.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Oh, I'm sure he's a fine guy, his promo picture and smarmy smile just makes him look like a douche.
oh, okay, I though maybe there was something in his bio that triggered that response. He does look smarmy...let's just hope he really knows his stuff though. :action-sm

HockeyHelmet

eugoogoolizer..you know one who speaks at funerals
Nov 24, 2004
Valley Stream
watching fox news someone said while he was released '2 for 2' I giggled