OK HERE IS A QUESTION TO THE GUYS ???? :)~

FOFOLINA

WHAT DO YOU GUYS DO WHEN YOU ARE IN THAT SEXUAL MOMENT WITH A CHICK, WHAT KIND OF MUSIC WOULD YOU GUYS PUT ON???
JUST A LITTLE CURIOUS

metallica22

I like rock music, so to make my self confortable and to make the girl confortable i would say that soft rock would do. Music like U2 does it for me.

FOFOLINA

Hmmmmmmm M22
INTERSETING
~
COOL YOUR CHICK WILL BE LUCKY WITH U2 THEY ARE A KICK ASS GROUP

Well i would have to say that i like to listen to music that is from Looney Tunes cartoons. LOL

well smack my bitch up is always good for foreplay, ask mike tyson.

Umm while actually doing it limp bizkits break stuff would be nice when your bangin that ass from behind.

When your getting ready for the deed before foreplay you can always play 2 Live Crews "we want some pussy".

If you're out hoggin i reccomend "i don't want her you can have her, she's too fat for me."

If your in for a long night i suggest inna godda davida.

FOFOLINA

Originally posted by imoverherenow:
Well i would have to say that i like to listen to music that is from Looney Tunes cartoons. LOL
LOL THAT'S SOME FUNNY SHIT
WOW imoverherenow LOONEY TOONS
I THOUGHT I WAS NUTS WITH MY SONGS
I LIKE CLUB AND SOME SOFT ROCK BUT DAMN LOONEY TOONS TOPS IT MAYBE I WILL TRY THAT
OR SPIKE OF BENSONHURST LOL

W

Whales Eye

always liked Tori Amos' 1st album --- or some classic rock (ie... Zep/ who) or a 32 min no words song by Monster Magnet called "Tab"

Huh Spike of Bensonhurst i love that movie and all but what kind of sick person would use that movie in a sexual moment!!! Although it does have kick ass music!!!

FOFOLINA

Huh Spike of Bensonhurst i love that movie and all but what kind of sick person would use that movie in a sexual moment!!! Although it does have kick ass music!!!
Ummm Errrr Hmmmmm
uh DA
ummm Errr who would use that to bang imoverherenow lol haa haa
i love that movie for the songs =)~
hee hee

How bout a song for afterwords like "IM SORRY MS JACKSON" by Outkast. But i didnt mean to make your daughter cry. LOL

FOFOLINA

How bout a song for afterwords like "IM SORRY MS JACKSON" by Outkast. But i didnt mean to make your daughter cry. LOL
imoverherenow the song is only good when you sing it on the phone =)~

------------------
I AM THE ONE THE ONLY FOFOLINA =^,,^=
Purrrs 4 Her Little Sweety =)

FOFOLINA

Thank you!!!
YA WELLCOME

------------------

FOFOLINA

Originally posted by GonzoStyle:
well smack my bitch up is always good for foreplay, ask mike tyson.

Umm while actually doing it limp bizkits break stuff would be nice when your bangin that ass from behind.

When your getting ready for the deed before foreplay you can always play 2 Live Crews "we want some pussy".

If you're out hoggin i reccomend "i don't want her you can have her, she's too fat for me."

If your in for a long night i suggest inna godda davida.

[/QUOTE

HOLY CRAP GONZO YOU ARE A NUT CASE WOW WHAT A WILD MAN
GO GONZO GO GONZO WHOO WHOO

------------------

[This message has been edited by FOFOLINA (edited 12-04-2000).]

J

Just Jon

When I'm "IN THAT SEXUAL MOMENT" I think it's a little too late to start playing the music.

M

MikeyX1027

It's gotta be "old school" R&B:
Manhattans/ Commodores/ Barry White/ etc.
NOTHING say's "Drop Your Bloomers" quite like "Kiss & Say Goodbye" by the Manhattans.

Guido

If you're going through hell........KEEP GOING!!!
Dam you...Dam you all to hell!!!!

I cant believe no one mentioned "Enigma"
If you've never had sex to them...your INSANE!!!! Infact....go out and have sex now...and play it....you'll thank me later.

------------------
"Artist formally known as Gay Mohr"

Has anyone besides MaleCyberWhore had sex while listening to Christmas carols?

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC!!!

Whatever you choose to listen to here is a little advice. Set the player on repeat mode. Nothing is more of a mood breaker then for the music to stop playing. Hey, it is not like you can't do it without music, but when you have had music on during the foreplay and all, then you are ready and the music suddenly stops you notice it. I know some of you guys have only had that happen when you put in a single by mistake, but either way take the advice.
Now as for the music, it would have to be something soft and smooth. I like live recordings. Hearing the crowd in the background is a real turn on. I have Peter Gabriel's Secret World Live cd. It is a good cd for sex. The 2nd cd is great. Only five tracks, but the last track is an 11 minutes and 32 second version of In Your Eyes. A real mood type thang. I also have had sex to Eric Clapton's 24 Nights cd. Another live version. There are so many differnet ways to have sex and so many different types of music to go with it. Depends on the mood and type of sex. Have had sex to heavy metal, to country, to R&B, to blues, to raggea, to jazz, to classical music, to rap and even to the background music of a soap opera. Depend on the mood I guess. If the music matches the type of sex, things click and everthing is heightened. Find the right music and everything is better. But then again sex is like pizza........

[This message has been edited by SonofaDEKE (edited 12-14-2000).]

FOFOLINA

Has anyone besides MaleCyberWhore had sex while listening to Christmas carols?

DAMN THATS FUNNY

------------------
Purrrs 4 Her Little Sweety =)~

Thanks. What do you think old people listen to when they are have sex?

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC!!!

jedi

1.Pink Floyd (just so damn spiritual)
2. Trance (for that hard bangin' beat)

FOFOLINA

WELL YA

------------------
Purrrs 4 Her Little Sweety =)~

Ok Ok I am old people and what I put on isWhat we old timers call mood music.so I get up out of my rocker and make my way ova to the victrolla and put on some Pink Floyd or even McCartney, Beatles or maybe even some Harry Nilsson But you know we old timers dont have sex all too much wink wink

------------------
IM NOT INSANE, REALLY IM NOT.
LOCK N LOAD SHOOT ALL THE STUPID PEOPLE-ASK QUESTIONS LATER. Proud member of M.A.F.I.A=Mother And Fathers Italian Association.