Ok. I have to say this: CUNT!

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
This shit was on the FRONT PAGE of today's Harrisburg Patriot-News.
http://www.pennlive.com/cgi-bin/sta...over&re=click&rcrt=textlink&rcmp=search_blogs
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CUNT, CUNT, CUNT, CUNT, CUNT, CUNT, CUNT, CUNT, CUNT, CUNT, CUNT.

Have I mentioned that I think this ugly cow is a cunt?

And dude, I'd buy a copy of the paper and scan in her picture from the print version for you, but I'm not going to give the Patriot-News the money from it. That old cow has on a pair of glasses, has them pulled down slightly and is looking over the top of them in one of those "now, do you know what you did wrong little boy?" poses like some melodramatic camera whore. Fucking bitch. With that face, she should have learned to run away from cameras years ago, not pose for them with ridiculous shit like that.

Digital_Trauma

"man of leisure". . . aaaand repeat
wow, she looks like a lovely person:

Does seem like a shame that the "waitresses" have to go back to the retarded orange shorts full time. I'm not sure that it's as big of a deal as you make it out to be.

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
Who gave that ugly bitch a mouthpiece?

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
I work with a couple of bitches who would be exactly like that. . . they're 50+ and were probably not hot even in their 20's. . . there's a chick in my office that's SMOKIN' hot and they fucking HATE that girl (to no fault of hers, either). They trash her 24/7 and the only reason is that she's SOOOOOO hot.

She's got a MySpace if any of you care to look, PM me.:icon_mrgr

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
wow, she looks like a lovely person:

Does seem like a shame that the "waitresses" have to go back to the retarded orange shorts full time. I'm not sure that it's as big of a deal as you make it out to be.
It's just that it's more of the PC bullshit that we have to deal with. I mean, I won't pretend I didn't go on Schoolgirl Night now and then, but the girls are just fine in their little orange shorts. It's just that some busy-body cunt needed to spend her time being a fucking nag about this shit, and then thinks it's so great she accomplished her goal that they put it on the front page, ABOVE THE FOLD, of the Sunday paper.

I'm sorry, but page 1, above the fold, on a Sunday paper? Isn't that where "WE LAND ON MARS!!!" or "OSAMA FOUND AND KILLED!!!" should be? No, it's "We nagged Hooter's until they got rid of Schoolgirl Night!!!" What????

MilitantRabbit

Back...and still sucks...
First off Digital, the shorts are black now.

Second off...
[glow=4]WHAT A CUNT THIS BITCH IS!!![/glow]

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Damn, I thought this was a thread about me. :-(

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
I work with a couple of bitches who would be exactly like that. . . they're 50+ and were probably not hot even in their 20's. . . there's a chick in my office that's SMOKIN' hot and they fucking HATE that girl (to no fault of hers, either). They trash her 24/7 and the only reason is that she's SOOOOOO hot.
God, this is so true. Women hate any other woman who is better looking than them. I have seen and heard this too many times to count. "Skank" and "whore" are usually the adjectives of choice.

Digital_Trauma

"man of leisure". . . aaaand repeat
First off Digital, the shorts are black now. . . .
wow, I haven't been there in a while, but they were still orange last time I was there. They are definitely taking it too far. However, it seems like a promotion like that should have Chris Hansen and the Dateline crew standing by, just in case. :action-sm