OK I WANT COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!

FOFOLINA

Ok Guys what I want to know is your true feelings on this shit that has happend in the last few days, on WNEW tell what you feel and your comments on it may it be what ever is on your mind on it do tell

------------------
I AM THE ONE THE ONLY FOFOLINA =^,,^=
Purssss 4 HER LITTLE SWEETY Metallica22 =)~
Yet also I am the "Hey Hon, Oh My God, The Fofster,hun pie, well ya person!!!!!!!! :)

Ok i'll bite. Well first off i feel like WNEW never gets behind O&A and defends them.
But i think that O&A are tough and will get through these tough times. Secondly on this RC being fired stuff i dont really care that she got fired yes it is always sad to see good people get fired but im not a RC fan so it really doesnt bother me. I dont think RC fans should blame O&A or R&F or anyone else for that matter cause RC got fired. And whats with all this oh its messed up that O&A didnt try and help her. I dont understand what power people think O&A have they were about to be fired themselves and then they had to save Rick's job. Rick is part of O&A they did the right thing they cannot just say oh well forget you Rick and we gotta save the chick it cant be done you have to fight for your show. All the other rumors and speculation on what happened i dont really pay attention the best thing to do is just sit back and wait to see what happens.

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!

DIRTY_HARRY

I really think that that scumbag that didnt hire O n A or the chic wanted all his people on THAT SUCKS BIG TIME BUT he will get his in the end

------------------
IM NOT INSANE, REALLY IM NOT.
LOCK N LOAD SHOOT ALL THE STUPID PEOPLE-ASK QUESTIONS LATER. Proud member of M.A.F.I.A=Mother And Fathers Italian Association.
AND My spellin sux

i just wanna know why fofolina always asks us what our feelings are? The way to start a subject off is to state your feelings 1st then you give the people something to work of off.

Why do you need to know our feelins? don't you have any or are you writing a book, or maybe your a spy, maybe your a communist, OH MY GOD guy's we got a dirty red on our hands here.

Take the shot.

plus the feelinsg have been said in the other posts here.

My feelings are i dont care as long as opie and anthony are on air thats all i care about. Did anyone care when i got fired? no i didnt get a savethegonzo.com website 9r mail no one cared so why should leslie gold be any different?

True True Gonzo!!! I also think Fofo is a russian spy oh yeah its true its true. LOL

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!

FOFOLINA

Ok gonzo you wise ass
My feelings on this is totaly nuts I have no clue what the hell happend to WNEW it has gone ass backwards and I dont know what to think anymore, I feel so upset they let go of the radio chick and how O&A almost got fired the Rick situation the who fucking thing has gone nuts i just don't know anymore it is so fucking wrong i have such mixed feelings on it and dont know what to think,other than that I said my feelings on it, IS THAT BETTER GONZO??

------------------
Yet also I am the "Hey Hon, Oh My God, The Fofster,hun pie, well ya person!!!!!!!! :)

G

Geeeyejo

I think that there are other shows that should have been axed way before the Chick. Don and Mike are so lame that it is painful to listen to them. Same for the Sports Guys in the AM. They have no business screwing with O&A at all, as they are the only thing keeping WNEW afloat.
Alot of times I am in my car from 10-2 and have tuned in to the Chick show. It wasn't that bad, although Butch is a bit of a Kiss Ass, Chuck was actually pretty funny occasionally. Don't get me wrong, certainly not O&A caliber, but a good alternative to listening to lame ass K-rock or the inner city sounds of Hot 97 (ding, ding, ding)
Later all...

------------------
Rudy G. Sux, O&A Rox!

ok FOFO so what your saying is pretty much

"i don't know what to think about the wnew situation, but this is very fucked up"

is that it?

FOFOLINA

Originally posted by GonzoStyle:
ok FOFO so what your saying is pretty much

"i don't know what to think about the wnew situation, but this is very fucked up"

is that it?
yes gonzo thats pretty much it

------------------

Guido

If you're going through hell........KEEP GOING!!!
Ok...I'll add my 2cents.

D&M - I dont listen too, so I dont care. Shame on Gonzo for saying they suck....They dont suck...their just not your flavor in radio shows.(even though they do suck)

CBC - I didnt listen to them either...to me they were just a bunch of fake laughs...and further more...I dont find anyone who laughs at their own joke funny.

Rick - I still dont know whats goin on with that.....could someone inlighten me ???

Ok i think O&A where getting fired then they were not getting fired but WNEW Mgt told O&A they where going to fire Rick moments before O&A where going on the air Live which is why they walked off and fought for Rick so then Rick wasnt getting fired but who knows now with this whole cluster F correct me if im wrong.
Im not sure if im am right.

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!

[This message has been edited by imoverherenow (edited 01-07-2001).]

Guido

If you're going through hell........KEEP GOING!!!
Ok...so now is Rick there or not...and why would they want to fire Rick ?
Or is this not out in the open yet ?

DIRTY_HARRY

Yes Rick was fired but O n A put there ass on the line for him and said either rick stays or they all go

------------------
IM NOT INSANE, REALLY IM NOT.
LOCK N LOAD SHOOT ALL THE STUPID PEOPLE-ASK QUESTIONS LATER. Proud member of M.A.F.I.A=Mother And Fathers Italian Association.
AND My spellin sux

O&A did the right thing kinda like Kurt Russell from Backdraft " You go we go".

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!