Ok, post pictures of your car here

somnarium

deftones or somefuckin' body

B&W shot of my Dart from a couple years ago. Itching to get her out and take some more.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes

Buying this off my buddy today. He just got promoted from our shop Forman to service manager. So he's getting a brand new demo car. The truck is mint. Not a spot of rust any where on it. The second the title is in my hand it's going on a lift and getting 4 coats of bed liner on the bottom of it.

LiLJimmysHog

Professional negative prick
This is my weekend car. I can't wait for the snow to be gone so I can take it out.

Here's my new Explorer...bought it when my company switched from giving us vehicles to giving us allowances. Decided to get most of the bells and whistles.

Not a fan of Ford's 4th gen body styling but needed 4wd and the cargo room in the back.

Wrecktum

I really like the new Explorers. Ford stepped up their game with bells and whistles I just have no idea how they are mechanically.

I really like the new Explorers. Ford stepped up their game with bells and whistles I just have no idea how they are mechanically.
My biggest objection is that it's not much different from the Edge. Since they cancelled the Ranger, they don't have a small pickup frame to build on. Ground clearance is sad, especially with all the plastic trim on the front. Nice car, drives nice, but I wouldn't take it mud bogging.

Wrecktum

My biggest objection is that it's not much different from the Edge. Since they cancelled the Ranger, they don't have a small pickup frame to build on. Ground clearance is sad, especially with all the plastic trim on the front. Nice car, drives nice, but I wouldn't take it mud bogging.
Well they do all that shit for fuel economy and because women buy big trucks and can't handle them. So they tone them down and make them more car like.

LiLJimmysHog

Professional negative prick
I was the same, still am the same. I love the look of the car. It's not fast but it's damned fun and corners like it's on rails. I know they can be a bitch on the wallet for repairs. Luckily enough there is an old guy locally that works on Porsche, BMW and Mercedes. He came from Germany and used to work at the Porsche factory. He is cheap on labor and doesn't upcharge on the parts. I think at this point it's just a labor of love for him and it keeps him in beer.
Back in the 80's I lusted after those, then I worked on one, the lust faded much like it does with a woman

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
I bought a 1973 Cadillac Hearse this week. It's in amazing condition. The previous owner had done a lot of extras to it and custom features.shaved door handles, shaved turn signals beefed up suspension . He turned the rear compartment into a limo and used it for 2 years. The insurance and overhead made it too expensive to be profitable. I love classic cars but not normal ones. I want something with character.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
I bought a 1973 Cadillac Hearse this week. It's in amazing condition. The previous owner had done a lot of extras to it and custom features.shaved door handles, shaved turn signals beefed up suspension . He turned the rear compartment into a limo and used it for 2 years. The insurance and overhead made it too expensive to be profitable. I love classic cars but not normal ones. I want something with character.

If you dont slow drive by nursing homes like a paedophile creeping on a school yard consider your life misspent.

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
If you dont slow drive by nursing homes like a paedophile creeping on a school yard consider your life misspent.

I would be a disgrace to Wackbag if I didn't. I will go out of my way by 2 miles every time I get this car out just to do that.