Ok, post pictures of your car here

Medicine Man

Yacht Rockin' with the SS Waffen
Donator
I drive a piece of shit Hyundai Elantra because having a broad at home was expensive.

However, this whole being single thing is cheap as chips and I'm quietly amassing a sizable stash of disposable income. So I'm gonna go big and import something. I'm completely unaware of emissions conversion costs as well as import taxes and what not, but I don't give a fuck. I'm doing it because that fucking harpy said I couldn't.

I'm taking suggestions but I'm leaning toward either Japanese or Aussie muscle.

I'm currently looking at a Mitsubishi Evo 8 and an HSV Commodore GTS.

Medicine Man

Donator
I don't know. I looked at them but it's just like a modern Australian El Camino. I don't really need a flatbed either. Where I live the Chinks'll just store their fucking cans in it.

Medicine Man

Donator
Go big or go home. Nissan GT-R.

They got one in the dealership window near my job. The fucking tires are filled with nitrogen because air isn't stable enough. It's a fucking beast of a car. Might need more upkeep than my ex.

Then again so will that Evo.

I really like the look of that GTR though.

NotSoFast

And the Nissan will stomp a mudhole in that Mitsubishi.

By the way, lots of new cars come with nitrogen in the tires now. Like Honda Civics.

Medicine Man

Donator
And the Nissan will stomp a mudhole in that Mitsubishi.

By the way, lots of new cars come with nitrogen in the tires now. Like Honda Civics.
Where the fuck do you go to fill your tires with nitrogen?

Oh yeah, that Evo gets 8MPG. Fuck that shit.

I don't know. I looked at them but it's just like a modern Australian El Camino. I don't really need a flatbed either. Where I live the Chinks'll just store their fucking cans in it.
Ya they are a tad silly... I believe it is what the yobo's drive there.

Medicine Man

Donator
I had this

Then this happened

Now I have this

Goddamn. They really improved the look of the Impala since the NYPD used them as squad cars.

Sucks about the truck though. Looked badass.

Dikbag

Goddamn. They really improved the look of the Impala since the NYPD used them as squad cars.

Sucks about the truck though. Looked badass.
yeah, about as "badass" as a Honda truck can be. lol. best vehicle I've ever owned. regret not just buying another one.

was surprised they totalled it, i guess side airbags are expensive. ins paid out 16,000 for it, 8 yrs old

Medicine Man

Donator
yeah, about as "badass" as a Honda truck can be. lol. best vehicle I've ever owned. regret not just buying another one.
I'm a sucker for black rims.

Edit: I'll just leave that softball there.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
I bought a 1973 Cadillac Hearse this week. It's in amazing condition. The previous owner had done a lot of extras to it and custom features.shaved door handles, shaved turn signals beefed up suspension . He turned the rear compartment into a limo and used it for 2 years. The insurance and overhead made it too expensive to be profitable. I love classic cars but not normal ones. I want something with character.

Another car my Dad had.A 73' Cadillac Coupe DeVille. His first Caddy. Awesome car. Great interior. 472 motor that got 6 miles to the gallon. Shame the [previous pwner removed the rubber bumper guards off the lower tail lights on yours. It was one of those things that were distinctive for that model year.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
So next question anyone have any experience with a " mega squirter EFI" ECU ..... Yes ECU not VAG

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Was he at Thomas Chevrolet Cruise Night last friday? Im pretty sure that's the one I saw.
They still doing that? I haven't been out to that in years
even though it's ony about 10 minutes from my house.

My buddy Rick used to be the parts manager there after we
both worked for a Poncho dealer in the South Philly automall.