Ok, post pictures of your car here

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Was he at Thomas Chevrolet Cruise Night last friday? Im pretty sure that's the one I saw.
Yes, that was the maiden voyage, we were actually talking about your v8 build today, the air conditioning is not working in his, I did all the basic trouble shooting I could do here with out being able to plug into the ECU, we took it out this morning and flogged on it a little, we need to install the coil over shocks and raise the ride height a little on hard corners the rear wheels are scrubbing the wheel wells. We went from my house to Aston past BB1's shop then blasted down 352 to brook haven then back up to knowlton rd then back to my house, the torque is incredible, only got it up to 100 on 352 but that was from the light at glen riddle rd in less than 1/4 of a mile before it got a little squirlly

blazin

They still doing that? I haven't been out to that in years
even though it's ony about 10 minutes from my house.

My buddy Rick used to be the parts manager there after we
both worked for a Poncho dealer in the South Philly automall.
Yep, 1st Friday of each month April thru September

Tomorrow is Faulker GMC in West Chester (Westtown Rd)

Last Friday of this month is K&G

Then everybody goes to sleep for the winter

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Yep, 1st Friday of each month April thru September

Tomorrow is Faulker GMC in West Chester (Westtown Rd)

Last Friday of this month is K&G

Then everybody goes to sleep for the winter
I used to take the ragtop over for a few hours each month
if I could but it's been awhile since I was out there.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
@THE FEZ MAN show your buddy this, maybe hell pull out that 351 and get a real motor :D

Honestly, even the ford is way too much for that car, I always wanted to put a 3.8 Buick turbo in one, the guy that puts in the ford motors does it because he gets them at the junk yard and rebuilds them at a tech school up in Allentown.
I worked on one that had a turbocharged 4cyl in it, that thing was silly fast.
My buddy sent me the dyno results 287hp and 335 torque at the rear wheels not bad for a car rated at 120 at the crank when new

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I always wanted to put a 3.8 Buick turbo in one,
Those motors are so under rated. I worked for Buick when they
1st started making them. Got to drive one of the 1st GN's built.
That was a blast. Then I went to work for Metro Pontiac in the automall
and we got 2 of the Indy 500 Pace car Trans Ams with that motor
in them and they were even faster.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Those motors are so under rated. I worked for Buick when they
1st started making them. Got to drive one of the 1st GN's built.
That was a blast. Then I went to work for Metro Pontiac in the automall
and we got 2 of the Indy 500 Pace car Trans Ams with that motor
in them and they were even faster.
My uncle has an 89 GNX that runs 9s with the factory block (obv it's bored ect but still the block it came with

somnarium

deftones or somefuckin' body
So this was last week and the fireworks store in the beginning is literally a mile or less from the house I grew up in. I saw they were in BG that day and knew they were headed up to Michigan but had no idea they'd be coming through my little hometown, let alone as a checkpoint. So pissed I missed it. Drove by there this week and the pavement is just black with tire marks from burnouts.

somnarium

deftones or somefuckin' body
So this was last week and the fireworks store in the beginning is literally a mile or less from the house I grew up in. I saw they were in BG that day and knew they were headed up to Michigan but had no idea they'd be coming through my little hometown, let alone as a checkpoint. So pissed I missed it. Drove by there this week and the pavement is just black with tire marks from burnouts.

This entire clip is from the fireworks store of cars just burning rubber. I can see one of my dad's drinking buddies there in the background with his face blurred out.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
might want to fix that before the police track it down to the pedestrian you creamed the other night:action-sm
Statute of limitations is over on that crash.

click

Unless it's a pickup it's a wagon usually. Makes a big difference
in insurance and registration, at least were I am

Unless it's a pickup it's a wagon usually. Makes a big difference
in insurance and registration, at least were I am
Ya the farm plates on my old truck made it a commercial vehicle in MA... so I couldn't park in certain spots. And almost got turned around at a MA transfer station for the same reason.

That Nissan cube I bought drinky mc fatass the state said it was a station wagon...
I had a 75 Cherokee, when my wife went to get her license they said it was a station wagon and had to have shoulder belts, it didn't come with shoulder belts.

Last edited: