Ok, post pictures of your car here

somnarium

deftones or somefuckin' body
I had a 75 Cherokee, when my wife went to get her license they said it was a station wagon and had to have shoulder belts, it didn't come with shoulder belts.
I took my drivers test in a 72 Dart which had shoulder belts but they were the type that were "sash" style that just hung loosely from the roof if you didn't have them pinned up. I, of course, never took mine out of the holders because it's a pain the ass to put them back perfectly. I waited for my instructor and she never put hers on so I never put mine on. I was quite surprised. She even commented on how nice the exhaust sounded.

somnarium

What's his excuse for the taking up two spaces park job?
You never know how the people there before him were parked. I got a nasty note on my car once when all I did was park in the spot that was availble, which wasn't exactly within the lines because other people parked retarded. That's why I usually let that shit slide unless it's obvious they did it on purpose or I see them do it.

blazin

Anybody have a Carfax account they could run a VIN for me?

somnarium

Had it 13 years now. Still looks good for an everyday "beater".

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
IMG_20160902_172153-01.jpeg

2014 Toyota Avalon XLE Premium.

Bought it in September with only 4k miles on it. Old people down here like to get new cars every two years it seems.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Attachments

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Yeah they lease em and just drive to the store and bingo
Some old dude bought it and put 4K miles on it in 2 years and traded it in on some kind of Ford product (as I bought it from a Ford dealer). The salesman told me that they see this kind of thing all the time. Old folks see some kind of car on the road that they like the looks of. They go find a dealer and end up taking a test drive. Then they end up leaving with it because they like it better than what they had. Service writer at the Toyota dealer where I take it for service told me the same thing. They always have cars for sale like 2 years old or less with under 10K on the odometer.

NotSoFast

In '95 I ALMOST bought a used 1989 Lincoln Mark XII. It only had 14,000 miles on it and didn't even have butt creases on the leather driver's seat. I passed on it and bought a '95 Nissan single cab pickup that I put 300,000 miles on over the next 12 years.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
Some old dude bought it and put 4K miles on it in 2 years and traded it in on some kind of Ford product (as I bought it from a Ford dealer). The salesman told me that they see this kind of thing all the time. Old folks see some kind of car on the road that they like the looks of. They go find a dealer and end up taking a test drive. Then they end up leaving with it because they like it better than what they had. Service writer at the Toyota dealer where I take it for service told me the same thing. They always have cars for sale like 2 years old or less with under 10K on the odometer.
Yeah this is pretty common. When ever I tell people to buy low mileage used cars always and I mean always buy a certified pre-owned. Most of the time you get the remainder of the factory warranty and in some cases CPOs get a better warranty then factory.

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Yeah this is pretty common. When ever I tell people to buy low mileage used cars always and I mean always buy a certified pre-owned. Most of the time you get the remainder of the factory warranty and in some cases CPOs get a better warranty then factory.
It's not certified but carfax is clean and I got it really cheap. Bought an extended warranty and I have another year of factory 3/36 bumper to bumper left. I believe factory powertrain is 5/60.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

2000 z71 with 255k on it. And had zero maintenance. Air didn't work at all because the cabin air filter was completely clogged. Fixed a bunch of stuff already. It's a trash hauler, not a DD.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
2000 z71 with 255k on it. And had zero maintenance. Air didn't work at all because the cabin air filter was completely clogged. Fixed a bunch of stuff already. It's a trash hauler, not a DD.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Every car you're in is a trash hauler.

Wave.