Ok, post pictures of your car here

blazin

Exactly

basically you mount a solenoid inside the door which has a cable running to the door latch. Solenoid hooks up to your keyfob....pulls cable, and there's a spring loaded popper that makes the door pop open.

It's been pretty reliable, but this truck is garage kept and I drive it only in the summer on weekends.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Isn't there usually a license plate in the front of the car as well?
If you look at the pic of my sweetass minivan (and get turgid in the process) you'll see the empty plate holder which I needed in NY... but not in Indiana.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
So if you install one of those fancy door popper things, you just can't get into your vehicle if the battery is dead?

So if you install one of those fancy door popper things, you just can't get into your vehicle if the battery is dead?
No, it's quite simple... you see... ehh...

..Yeah time to reach for the shotgun trigger with the ole toe... again.

blazin

Hidden manual cable release, along with hidden button if you don't have your FOB but battery is OK.

or what I do is never roll up my windows. The inside handle remains the same

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Not mine, just some guy I know. Pretty hardcore right-winger, hosts some radio show out in flyover country. Cool people....handsome dude too...praying for him....

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Sold it off to some shitdick who put a brand new engine in it when I left to serve my conscription service in the Army.

1000 bucks well spent
I would thank you for your service but I don't know what country you're from.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Not mine, just some guy I know. Pretty hardcore right-winger, hosts some radio show out in flyover country. Cool people....handsome dude too...praying for him....

He must be driving his other car on his current vacation to California, because I took this pic at the In N Out drive thru a couple of days ago:

The license plate cover reads "The Lord Giveth, and the Government Taketh Away", or something along those lines.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
He must be driving his other car on his current vacation to California, because I took this pic at the In N Out drive thru a couple of days ago:

The license plate cover reads "The Lord Giveth, and the Government Taketh Away", or something along those lines.
And he drives a car from Government Motors. :haha7:

I would thank you for your service but I don't know what country you're from.
Conscript = imagine every out of shape, fat, piece of shit shitfuck that just turned 18 showed up at work... That's what it was like, so.. no biggy.

And then give them assault weapons.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Conscript = imagine every out of shape, fat, piece of shit shitfuck that just turned 18 showed up at work... That's what it was like, so.. no biggy.

And then give them assault weapons.
You didn't answer the question. What country did you serve for? And were C4 vibrators your secret weapons?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
2005 Honda Odyssey sweetass minivan...

My kid smacked into a mailbox and knocked the side mirror off... but I fixed it good as new, because I'm a gifted afroengineer...

Guilty as charged, Neon. I'm guilty as charged.
To do that right you need to use drywall screws