Sep 27, 2006
staten
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

seriously

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
I feel bad for C-Span - those poor guys don't even make money.

I would have really laughed if cunt was said in the Otto voice (i.e. Norton on Paula Zahn)

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
It just hit me, this video is fake. Someone just edited in the audio in place of a different caller. There is no way it's real. The guy doesn't even react to the words of the caller.

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
Static Age
yeah its a little hard to believe but Ive seen it happen before, professional broadcasters dont acknowledge the caller is speaking and just move on as if nothing happened. I cant find anything about this being fake, but it seems to date back to 2004. here's a compilation of cspan getting pranked, http://digg.com/lbv.php?id=2363884&ord=1 pretty funny bc they do get to the broadcasters although I think a few of them are stern fans

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
It just hit me, this video is fake. Someone just edited in the audio in place of a different caller. There is no way it's real. The guy doesn't even react to the words of the caller.
nah its real, it happens all the time. and thats exactly how the cspan hosts usually react.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
Why wouldn't they just cut the phone call off after one '****** cunt'?:huh:
im not sure how it works but they are always really slow to drop callers. i think the host themselves have the buttons.

i never understood why they dont have a dump system on cspan. its the reason why people keep doing that.

the best part and why i used to watch the morning show with callers was you would get perfectly normal politicians and experts and then some racist fucking loon would call in and just go off on conspiracies and jews. and the host would just uncomfortably squirm and sit there listening to it all. they only hang up on alot of cursing. other then that they have to let all the calls through. its funny shit.