old execution video(creepy)

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
fuck that. I wouldn't walk. they'd have to fucking fight me every step of the way, kicking, screaming, spitting, eye gouging, and yes-- harsh language.

MACHINE1376

Thin out the herd...
ahh the good old days when people used to be executed. Now we have to resort to old video footage to provide any sense of justice. Funny thing about treason, you can eat you neighbor and get life in prison, but if you tell another country how to make a tank.............you are executed.

MACHINE1376

Thin out the herd...
what doesn't make sense to me is how it's ok for us to recruit a Nazi scientist to start up our space program but when it's someone else doing the same it's a done deal.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
what doesn't make sense to me is how it's ok for us to recruit a Nazi scientist to start up our space program but when it's someone else doing the same it's a done deal.
well thats politics..... and the reason those guys weren't kicking and screaming was that they were dieing for there country

heil cumia

well thats politics..... and the reason those guys weren't kicking and screaming was that they were dieing for there country

heil cumia
That footage was fantastic. Nazi's getting shot. Cool

heil cumia!

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Compulsory registration keeps me from seeing another one.. Oh well.

bugmenot's offline today.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
fuck that. I wouldn't walk. they'd have to fucking fight me every step of the way, kicking, screaming, spitting, eye gouging, and yes-- harsh language.
thats why your here now and not there then. back when men were men.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
I wonder if its the same guys doing the shooting over and over. Hell in WWII this must have been thought of as excellent duty, take a free shot at a Kraut.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
What gets me is all the shots that missed. You'd think they'd get some better marksmen for a firing squad...

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
What gets me is all the shots that missed. You'd think they'd get some better marksmen for a firing squad...
i was thinking the same thing, you look behind the condemned and the spread of bullets is just insane, i have to wonder how "great" of an assignment it was, they have certain rules that they follow about how ammo is dispensed (some guys get blanks) and a few others, to ease the job and to make it a little more legitimate than the ol .45 to the melon

kind of fucks up your credibility

HockeyHelmet

eugoogoolizer..you know one who speaks at funerals
10 people to shoot, one tied up unarmed man. Wonder if they ever had a situation where everyone missed...doubt it, but i think about these things.

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
thats why your here now and not there then. back when men were men.
so it takes a real man to be shot down like a fucking dog without a fight? a real man helps his masters by walking to the execution post? I think not. Headbutt the assholes, spit in their fucking mouths, curse their whore wives and mothers, give the finger to the motherfucking newsreel cameraman so they can't show the footaqge to pussy-assed 1940's audiences who can watch men being shot like dogs but can't see a middle finger upraised for fear of upsetting them.

Dave

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
so it takes a real man to be shot down like a fucking dog without a fight? a real man helps his masters by walking to the execution post? I think not. Headbutt the assholes, spit in their fucking mouths, curse their whore wives and mothers, give the finger to the motherfucking newsreel cameraman so they can't show the footaqge to pussy-assed 1940's audiences who can watch men being shot like dogs but can't see a middle finger upraised for fear of upsetting them.

Dave
I think it was a different time, as compared to today. From what I've read, Europeans serving in the military in those days accepted the hazards of their duties and if captured it was more important to die as a gentleman as opposed to some crazed individual fighting for his life. I guess it was an aristocratic view.

It goes two ways, during WWI there were stories of German or English pilots sparing an opponent after a particularly good fight.

Just a different era.