Old fuck makes fun of grown mans DOLLS!!

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Here we go again. Ugh.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
I hope you shoot yourself in the head. And do a better job than Mr. Kruger.

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Obviously some of the wackbag crew had some hate-o's for breakfast this morning.

Honestly I love your videos, i think we should form a comedy troop.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
The fat old man who was throwing lettuce in the last video is now throwing dolls. You've hit upon a solid gold comedic formula... fat old man throwing things. In your next video, have the old fat man throw knives at the young fat man who collects wrestling dolls.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Kidlock does know that Shit My Dad Says bombed horribly, right?

Good news everyone, we're YouTube famous now as this video was "As Seen On: The Unofficial Opie and Anthony Message Board"

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
The fat old man who was throwing lettuce in the last video is now throwing dolls. You've hit upon a solid gold comedic formula... fat old man throwing things. In your next video, have the old fat man throw knives at the young fat man who collects wrestling dolls.
or getting hit with things

[yt]mV1LWhNpTJU[/yt]

freud

i have a penis
Don't listen to these guys, they're just haterz! I really enjoy these videos. Can you make the next one even longer?

I've never seen such beautiful work. You're a genius. The zoom-ins, the framing. I was enchanted.

Kidlockdmh

Don't listen to these guys, they're just haterz! I really enjoy these videos. Can you make the next one even longer?
Yes I will make a few more that are longer. I know a couple people here hate them and that's fine, but I think alot of lurkers here enjoy them!

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Yes I will make a few more that are longer. I know a couple people here hate them and that's fine, but I think alot of lurkers here enjoy them!
You know that lurkers cant see this forum, right?

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
So what at time and on what channel will be able to see these hilarious videos on TV? I'm genuinely interested.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Make several more videos of an old fat man throwing various foodstuff, toy, and perhaps household items. Make them 1 to 1 and 1/2 hours in duration each, that should suffice. Do this immediately! An adoring and enraptured public demands this be done and awaits with bated breath.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I find family closeness weird. I find thinking your old relative is hysterical enough to share with the world, especially when he's as lame as this old guy, sad.

You know when your friends said "Bro, your gramps is funny," they were making fun of you. It's why they don't hang out with you anymore.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Your life is a neverending treadmill set to "sucky fail retard".