Old Sponsor Question

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
Nov 8, 2002
East Islip, NY
Hey, all.

Back a year or more ago, the boys had a sponsor that offered some pretty decent vacation deals. Sadly, a reimage of my PC lost the link and I cannot remember the site name. Does anyone remember it? It was specializing in last minute deals and such.

Thanks!

P.S. I'll be checking links before clicking them, so meatspin won't work.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
Hey, all.

Back a year or more ago, the boys had a sponsor that offered some pretty decent vacation deals. Sadly, a reimage of my PC lost the link and I cannot remember the site name. Does anyone remember it? It was specializing in last minute deals and such.

Thanks!

just a guess but http://lastminutedeals.com/

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Hey, all.

Thanks!

It advertised on Sirius-XM and offered deals. Odds are the people behind the website are already indicted.

E55er

Apr 22, 2005
just an fyi the new sponsor, phonepower has been used for my business for 2 years. its crazy cheap and has worked flawlessly. plus, the customization online is amazing.

Jun 29, 2012
Chances are it was a Time Share scam which should be avoided at all costs.