On 202 right now

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
I just want to say it, this guy I know by name only from Ron & Fez as "The Blowhard" is one of the over-all smartest guys I've ever heard on the radio. He has said not one thing I haven't agreed with yet, and I seriously want to like, play point/counter point with him because I think we could figure a lot of shit out.

If you're not listening, it's worth checking out.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I'll have to try and catch a replay. He'll probably be done by the time I head out today.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
I'll have to try and catch a replay. He'll probably be done by the time I head out today.
I'll tell you this dude, if you listen to this guy talk and have an open mind you'll understand the idea of Ron Paul very well. It's not delusion, this is the idea.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Okay, Fred from Brooklyn is the shit too so far. Seriously, this belongs in the current events section... It's like the uprising of the common man being in show-business and having a viable chance.

Dec 9, 2004
West Chester
Okay, Fred from Brooklyn is the shit too so far. Seriously, this belongs in the current events section... It's like the uprising of the common man being in show-business and having a viable chance.
I only cought the last 10 mins and it was horrid.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
I only cought the last 10 mins and it was horrid.
Sorry there weren't enough dick jokes and punch lines for you.

Like I said, this thread belongs in the current events section. Just fucking speak honestly about what you heard on any of these shows.

I seriously saw myself as a perfect co-host for any of these guys. They were the friends I know in any bar I go to in each of their own ways.

I see Ronnie B doing something fucking brilliant here, and I think it's something worth talking about.

Help me wrap my thoughts around this. Argue with me.

Yes, my brain is that scattered over this.

Dec 9, 2004
West Chester
Sorry there weren't enough dick jokes and punch lines for you.

Like I said, this thread belongs in the current events section. Just fucking speak honestly about what you heard on any of these shows.

I seriously saw myself as a perfect co-host for any of these guys. They were the friends I know in any bar I go to in each of their own ways.

I see Ronnie B doing something fucking brilliant here, and I think it's something worth talking about.

Help me wrap my thoughts around this. Argue with me.

Yes, my brain is that scattered over this.
Way to immediately resort to insults. God forbid someone has an opinion different from yours.:rolleyes:

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Way to immediately resort to insults. God forbid someone has an opinion different from yours.:rolleyes:
Put on your big boy pants. This is the internet, I'm not really going to be able to do anything but say words that you may or may not read.

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
What was Blowhard talking about? The good ol' days when a Coke was a nickel and there were no scary computers to confuse people?

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
I fucking hate Fred from Brooklyn, and was happy to see him banned (even if it's temporary) over at Ronfez.net.

Goddamn stoner fucktard.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I liked Fred and I liked the Blowhard's shows. They were quite good for guys who have no radio training whatsoever.

Edit: How do you do "point-counterpoint" with someone you agree with on every issue? :D

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i caught the "blow hard show" i wanted to punch my radio. i would love to go head to head with him

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
I fucking hate Fred from Brooklyn, and was happy to see him banned (even if it's temporary) over at Ronfez.net.

Goddamn stoner fucktard.
i couldnt possibly disagree more. i heard the 1st 30 mins and had to change stations. its very rare that i change stations. proceed to insult me as i think freely.
Why though? Saying you hate something and not saying why is fucking pointless.

I love the shows because they were brutally honest. They said what was going on, they said what they thought, and there was no regard for personal safety in a sense of withholding information to not say too much.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
I'm saying I hate the actual person. He's a fucking douchebag.

Mar 2, 2005
chicago
Why though? Saying you hate something and not saying why is fucking pointless.

I love the shows because they were brutally honest. They said what was going on, they said what they thought, and there was no regard for personal safety in a sense of withholding information to not say too much.
assuming you added my quote " just because" since i never stated hate in anyway i will tell you my reason why. i dont care about his background. i dont wanna hear a kissass convention to his friends. i found it un-interesting and un-entertaining. its not what i tune into at any time. and if a sidekick is gonna do the news he should read it 1st to get an idea of the story so it doesnt sound like hes reading ......badly i might add. oh and rustling of a newspaper in front of a microphone .....well nuff said. so i explained my reason why if its not satisfactory to you then ehhh what do i care

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
So your reasons for not liking a radio show are the production and show prep was bad on their first attempt? haha, ok.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
So your reasons for not liking a radio show are the production and show prep was bad on their first attempt? haha, ok.
The guy gave you his reasons and you still fucking aren't happy. What if he said the content was sub par? You'd probably raise a disagreement there too, because you thought what Blowhard and Fred from Brooklyn said were spot on. Guess what....I hated both shows as well, because of the content. Neither one of them captivated me for more than 5 minutes because they were purely just uninteresting and repetitive of their calls into Ron and Fez. Why not just get a collection of their calls into the show and post them? Probably better than the shit they put on the air last Sunday.

Good enough reasons for you?

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
And they sucked at it. Plain and simple. Blowhard's pace was dreadful. I forget about Fred's. They had a week to prepare and they pick shit they talk about with Ron and Fez everyday. It gets tiring after a while hearing the SAME shit from the SAME source.