On a family trip to California...

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
And it's the usual Asian family trip. Ie- no personal time, no time away from the program, we go to everything together, we eat every meal together, etc.

Staying at my uncle's place in Rowland Heights. Better known as middle class China with Mexican laborers. Going to Vegas for a couple of days and will be trying to break free while we're there to at least hang out at the pool a bit and maybe hit up a few strip clubs.

Just got here yesterday, and this enforced family togetherness is already driving me mildly mad.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010

Looks like you had a wonderful time.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
And it's the usual Asian family trip. Ie- no personal time, no time away from the program, we go to everything together, we eat every meal together, etc.

Just got here yesterday, and this enforced family togetherness is already driving me mildly mad.
All work and no play makes VMS a dull chink. All work and no play makes VMS a dull chink.
All work and no play makes VMS a dull chink. All work and no play makes VMS a dull chink.

:action-sm

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
I stopped going on family trips at like umm 14 or 15...

VMS

Apr 26, 2006
SHUT THE FUCK UP DURING LIVE PERFORMANCES BEFORE I KICK THE CUNT FROM WHICH I ENTERED THIS EARTH.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Huh, I'm Irish American and we are going to Maine for my niece's graduation from high school. My plan is to drive up there with my parents drink, get in an argument, and then leave them there....so we are a lot alike.

VMS

Apr 26, 2006
Oh, and peeler joints have lost their joy. Too much desperation spoils those places. Turned down a handy today. Never thought I'd ever do that from a 6 or above.

Apr 30, 2011
CLT
Are you all piled in the Wagon Queen Family Truckster?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
I pitty every service person

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Huh, I'm Irish American and we are going to Maine for my niece's graduation from high school. My plan is to drive up there with my parents drink, get in an argument, and then leave them there....so we are a lot alike.
What no fist fight?

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
your parents drive a drink?

VMS

Apr 26, 2006
Oh, and the dance coordinator for La Reve must be a fan of God Of War...

VMS

Apr 26, 2006
Just found out that my cousin's kid works for HBO's comedy division. I'm blaming him for cancelling Lucky Louie.

VMS

Apr 26, 2006
You knew this was coming. I am in Hell.

The family is karaoke singing. Kill me. Kill me now.