On a family trip to California...

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
And it's the usual Asian family trip. Ie- no personal time, no time away from the program, we go to everything together, we eat every meal together, etc.

Staying at my uncle's place in Rowland Heights. Better known as middle class China with Mexican laborers. Going to Vegas for a couple of days and will be trying to break free while we're there to at least hang out at the pool a bit and maybe hit up a few strip clubs.

Just got here yesterday, and this enforced family togetherness is already driving me mildly mad.

MetalBender

I like fistables.
I hear the Petty Experience is good fun for the family. Make sure to film it if you all go.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
And it's the usual Asian family trip. Ie- no personal time, no time away from the program, we go to everything together, we eat every meal together, etc.

Just got here yesterday, and this enforced family togetherness is already driving me mildly mad.
All work and no play makes VMS a dull chink. All work and no play makes VMS a dull chink.
All work and no play makes VMS a dull chink. All work and no play makes VMS a dull chink.

:action-sm

VMS

SHUT THE FUCK UP DURING LIVE PERFORMANCES BEFORE I KICK THE CUNT FROM WHICH I ENTERED THIS EARTH.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Huh, I'm Irish American and we are going to Maine for my niece's graduation from high school. My plan is to drive up there with my parents drink, get in an argument, and then leave them there....so we are a lot alike.

VMS

Oh, and peeler joints have lost their joy. Too much desperation spoils those places. Turned down a handy today. Never thought I'd ever do that from a 6 or above.

DiggerNick

Donator
I hope you get stranded and slaughtered by radioactive white trash, like in THE HILLS HAVE EYES.

Huh, I'm Irish American and we are going to Maine for my niece's graduation from high school. My plan is to drive up there with my parents drink, get in an argument, and then leave them there....so we are a lot alike.
What no fist fight?

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
your parents drive a drink?

VMS

Oh, and the dance coordinator for La Reve must be a fan of God Of War...

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
If you want VMS, I can get ahold of some really good MDMA for you. Will make the days fly by.

VMS

Just found out that my cousin's kid works for HBO's comedy division. I'm blaming him for cancelling Lucky Louie.

VMS

You knew this was coming. I am in Hell.

The family is karaoke singing. Kill me. Kill me now.