On Friday does Wackbag become.....

Turfmower

Jan 17, 2005
Jersey
an O&A fan site again? or will it stay a fuck you XM site?

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
im bettin its going to turn into another mad-house.

but hopefully itll eventually go back to the way it was before

RolfNetherlands

Opie & Anthony for presidents
Jan 30, 2007
God I hope it will ditch the Fuck XM part.

Papagolash

24.24.2.2194 [Incarcerated]
Wackbag Staff
Nov 11, 2001
When hasn't it been an OnA fan site?

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
Where's the fuck xm part?

Jun 16, 2005
Woodbury, N.J.
On friday will posts that start like the following not be started anymore

"Who do you"

"What do you"

"Do you think"

"Anyone have"

"Are the boys"

Need I continue

vcdburn

Jimmy's shaved sack
Jun 11, 2005
Can we get some LOCK DOWN??

Thursday around noon~6:00pm lock down until say Sunday. Make the site for registered users ONLY so we, the fans, can log in to use the site? If not it will be way to slow if we can get in at all.

Or....

You could make a statement page for anyone that comes to "Wackbag.com" Something along the lines of how can you be suspended for saying something on an un-censored pay radio. Maybe have some pics of the billboard up for the press to see. AND NO CLICK HERE TO ENTER. Let us know ahead of time the "secret" page to enter the site. Like www.wackbag.com/patbattle.htm This would have the normal linkage to the forums and will cut way down on the NON-Fans slowing us real fans down.

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
Static Age
on friday wackbag becomes.... AIR GUITAR WACKBAG FRIDAY!!! we all rock out :p

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
an O&A fan site again? or will it stay a fuck you XM site?
It's always been an O&A fan site. The thing is, XM's decisions over the last month has left many O&A fans bitter and saying fuck XM. That's not going to change overnight. There are going to be O&A fans saying fuck XM for some time to come. It's not O&A's fault. It's not the fan's fault. XM did it to themselves.

Can we get some LOCK DOWN??

Thursday around noon~6:00pm lock down until say Sunday. Make the site for registered users ONLY so we, the fans, can log in to use the site? If not it will be way to slow if we can get in at all.
We'll see what comes on Friday. Wackbag has always tried to remain an open board for as many to read as possible. We'll do what we have to so the server doesn't crash but, remember, not all O&A fans are registered.

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
Static Age
I love that there's no patbattlemode but Id rather it than that incessant server too busy message

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO

"Who do you"

"What do you"

"Do you think"

"Anyone have"

"Are the boys"

Need I continue
you nailed it!

AngryDragon

Nick The Dick
Jun 29, 2005
Monmouth County, NJ

"Who do you"

"What do you"

"Do you think"

"Anyone have"

"Are the boys"

Need I continue

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Right On!

Anyone who starts a thread like that might a well title it, "I have no confidence in this thread and I need to trick you into clicking on it"

It's like an awful 11 O'Clock news tease for Wackbag

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Think I'll avoid the board that day, if I can.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
I just hope the 'fuck xm' rubes don't ruin the Travelling Virus show on Saturday with some obnoxious chant. Hopefully the mods will allow me to chastise you in advance as a preventative measure. Since none of you have actually done this yet, it can't be considered member bashing, right? Think of this as a post from the future on Earth 2. The one where the fans are animals.

Dumbasses who chant 'Fuck Xm' at the Jones Beach Show -

- Remember that several imbeciles ruined the last O&A live show with a 'Fuck Free Fm' chant.

- Remember that the comics deserve to be laughed with and cheered, not chanted at

- Remember that Bill Burr is not doing any of the shows this year because some cunts in Philly booed him and the other comics. (Don't give me no sitcom bullshit.)

- Remember that nobody from XM will be at the show, and this will not be broadcast on XM, so your chant will be directed at nobody but your stupid selves.

- Remember that O&A still work for XM

- Remember that it's not about you, douchebag, or your stupid trampled on principles, maaaaaaan. It's about a bunch of fans getting together, having a great time, celebrating the fact that O&A weren't fired, supporting the boys, and most importantly, supporting the comics who have done so much for the show.

- Don't fucking ruin the show. Please.

lucky

Shoot the speakers
Dec 9, 2004
League city, Tx
Since I won't have XM I will come in to see all the noobs that went ahead and resubbed.

Jun 16, 2005
Woodbury, N.J.
I just hope the 'fuck xm' rubes don't ruin the Travelling Virus show on Saturday with some obnoxious chant. Hopefully the mods will allow me to chastise you in advance as a preventative measure. Since none of you have actually done this yet, it can't be considered member bashing, right? Think of this as a post from the future on Earth 2. The one where the fans are animals.

Dumbasses who chant 'Fuck Xm' at the Jones Beach Show -

- Remember that several imbeciles ruined the last O&A live show with a 'Fuck Free Fm' chant.

- Remember that the comics deserve to be laughed with and cheered, not chanted at

- Remember that Bill Burr is not doing any of the shows this year because some cunts in Philly booed him and the other comics. (Don't give me no sitcom bullshit.)

- Remember that nobody from XM will be at the show, and this will not be broadcast on XM, so your chant will be directed at nobody but your stupid selves.

- Remember that O&A still work for XM

- Remember that it's not about you, douchebag, or your stupid trampled on principles, maaaaaaan. It's about a bunch of fans getting together, having a great time, celebrating the fact that O&A weren't fired, supporting the boys, and most importantly, supporting the comics who have done so much for the show.

- Don't fucking ruin the show. Please.
QFT!

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Fuck XM! Fuck XM! Fuck XM! Fuck XM! Fuck XM! Fuck XM! Fuck XM! Fuck XM! Fuck XM! Fuck XM! Fuck XM! Fuck XM! Fuck XM! Fuck XM!

Thanks for the advice Fandango, I'm sure all the people who are pissed off at XM will listen to it.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Wackbag becomes Pat Battle Wackbag.

The General Discussion forum will be filled with brand spankin' new threads about more useless speculation fueled by Anthony's coughs, lines before breaks, lines after breaks, and Jimmy jokes.