Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
O&A Listening Thread 01-04-08

Hi ya'll.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Okay, I missed the last two shows. Let me in on the joke. And damn you, BTW.

And here is some dick sucker training for ya:

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
Wow.........you bandwagon-jumping POS! Oh, and just for you, my sweet:

GO PACKERS!!!!!!
:love:

i do want the packers to go to the super bowl though. i used to love the cowboys when i was a youngin and i have this stupid cowboys hat and i bet my friend that if the cowboys made it to the superbowl i'd wear it to the bar :icon_eek:

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
:love:

i do want the packers to go to the super bowl though. i used to love the cowboys when i was a youngin and i have this stupid cowboys hat and i bet my friend that if the cowboys made it to the superbowl i'd wear it to the bar :icon_eek:
The Cowboys? You mean, America's teamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TeenBungle

ace freeme
Jun 29, 2005
MA
Morning. Do any of you remember the name of the guy who found a way to cheaply fuel your vehical and that was also environmentally safe? Burr brought him up on the show and the guy was visited by some government official and months later he died?
im trying to find the story on the web

n8crwlr

Nov 5, 2005
Carrot Breath, OH
Morning baggers.
Well if Opie feels like I did yesterday, I hope he stays home. I drug my stupid ass to work, I work outside, and could not tell if I had a fever or not. I feel better today, but this is how I felt yesterday morning.

Get better Opie

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
Morning. Do any of you remember the name of the guy who found a way to cheaply fuel your vehical and that was also environmentally safe? Burr brought him up on the show and the guy was visited by some government official and months later he died?

don't quote me, but I want to say Denny / Danny Kline? Klein?

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
theres a 4 or 5 page thread on it. some of the scientifically inclined wackbag members explained how that guys vehicle was pure bullshit

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
guess ol scratchy throat greggorio couldn't make it in today :(

i'm not going to be eschucharing very long

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
http://wackbag.com/showthread.php?t=81088

he was a fraud

mynameisred

I'll put the ZZ's on both cheeks of you life.
Mar 25, 2005
Cleveland
Stan Meyer http://waterpoweredcar.com/stanmeyer.html

Status
Not open for further replies.