ONA Listening Thread: What's Your Beef FRIDAY, June 29th, 2007

haider254

Yo, Yo! Brap, Brap!

Today's show should be good!

Uhm, does anyone remember what day Jim's Bear rant was?

Yo, Yo! Brap, Brap!

Today's show should be good!

Uhm, does anyone remember what day Jim's Bear rant was?
No, I don't. I just know that it's Cat Call Everyday for Jimmy.

Are there any douche bags that you fellas know that are going to be waiting outside of a store today for hours waiting for a fucking telephone, the iPhone?

There is a geek at my station that was going to a mobile store after work to see if there was a line and he was going to stick around so he could pick up his waste of $500 when the store opens. I told him it was stupid and that he could just wait a week instead of wasting time outside like an idiot waiting for a new phone. I use my phone to make telephone calls with. How about you?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Here is some Rachael Leigh Cook for ya:

haider254

There is a geek at my station that was going to a mobile store after work to see if there was a line and he was going to stick around so he could pick up his waste of $500 when the store opens. I told him it was stupid and that he could just wait a week instead of wasting time outside like an idiot waiting for a new phone. I use my phone to make telephone calls with. How about you?
Yeh, I use mine for Phone Calls, Text Messaging, Alarm Clock and sometimes if I'm away from a PC for a while I'll check my emails with it...

I think the cheapest of phones nowadays can cover that...

Is it just me or does his wife kind of look like '80s era Pat Benatar in that photo? It may have just been Benoit who posted that before he killed himself. OR it could be an interesting story worth reporting if it turns out if the deaths were murders by a third party to make it look like Benoit did it all and then committed suicide.

I just noticed that I had left my cordless phone off of the hook for 94:14 minutes. What a dope.

Another Bad Creation? Them is some talented little knitters.
I agree man. ABC has the worst fucking programming EVER. They just put their money into stupid shows that only last a few weeks.

I mean really, they're going to have a show about a modern caveman? Weren't gimmic shows supposed to die out after they tried it with Dinosaurs back in the 1990s?

I really wish ABC had something decent like CSI:Vegas on air so I wouldn't have to be up there watching absolute shit while I'm working.

Ello friends.

Maybe this is what I get for abusing XM's free online listening trial by just creating username after username on yahoo constantly getting free xm on the computron:

Totaled!

duGandfriends

New (old) Wackbagger
Ello friends.

Maybe this is what I get for abusing XM's free online listening trial by just creating username after username on yahoo constantly getting free xm on the computron:

Totaled!
Did you hit a Venice bum?
Those tan fuckers!

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I agree man. ABC has the worst fucking programming EVER. They just put their money into stupid shows that only last a few weeks.

I mean really, they're going to have a show about a modern caveman? Weren't gimmic shows supposed to die out after they tried it with Dinosaurs back in the 1990s?

I really wish ABC had something decent like CSI:Vegas on air so I wouldn't have to be up there watching absolute shit while I'm working.
Um...you know I meant the R&B group from the 90's that was rapping kids, right? Lollers.

BTW, the new trailer for GTA IV looks amazing:
http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=322263

Vinny631

Meet the Creep
Ello friends.

Totaled!
replace it with a Miata.

Ello friends.

Totaled!
You think that's totaled? You hardly did any damage man. That is only a few $K in repairs. Here is what I did on my high school graduation day quite a while back now.