Once Again...

ysr50

Donator
Found out this evening that another of my friends from before I knew how to drive died last night. Not from cancer, a car accident, overdose or any other disease. He died from not following his doctors guidance regarding his health and lifestyle and was in and out of the hospital a few times recently, last night they couldn't save him after all of his organs decided to tap out. He was 45.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Found out this evening that another of my friends from before I knew how to drive died last night. Not from cancer, a car accident, overdose or any other disease. He died from not following his doctors guidance regarding his health and lifestyle and was in and out of the hospital a few times recently, last night they couldn't save him after all of his organs decided to tap out. He was 45.
Diabeetus?

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Ennui?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
AIDS? The gay kind? Needle kind?

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
AIDS? The gay kind? Needle kind?
He said his organs decided to tap out. So I believe it's MMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSS

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Condolences, on your loss, sir. May your friend rest in peace.

ysr50

Donator
It wasn't an overdose, AIDS, or extreme obesity. He was a beer drinker of epic proportions for many years. About 4 1/2 years ago his doctors told him his liver was fucked and if he didn't change his lifestyle he'd be dead in a year. He would clean up, feel better and then think he could go back to what he used to do, it wouldn't turn out like he thought it was going to, so he'd clean up, feel better. Rinse. Lather. Repeat. His liver finally shit the bed and the rest of his body followed and he died. I'm not going to make any excuses for him. I just know I'm going to miss my friend.

I mean, what's a guy supposed to do? Beer is pretty fucking awesome. Sorry about your buddy.

ysr50

Donator
The only positive thing I can see from my friend passing away is the many people reaching out to each other to plan his memorial. That family kind of took me in as one of their own when I needed it. It's like losing a brother. I'm a sad boy that cut onions.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
It wasn't an overdose, AIDS, or extreme obesity. He was a beer drinker of epic proportions for many years. About 4 1/2 years ago his doctors told him his liver was fucked and if he didn't change his lifestyle he'd be dead in a year. He would clean up, feel better and then think he could go back to what he used to do, it wouldn't turn out like he thought it was going to, so he'd clean up, feel better. Rinse. Lather. Repeat. His liver finally shit the bed and the rest of his body followed and he died. I'm not going to make any excuses for him. I just know I'm going to miss my friend.
I'll miss @Creasy Bear too... :(