One Night Stand

Nimrod

Official Card:

WWE Champion John Cena vs. The Great Khali (Pinfalls Count Anywhere Match)
ECW World Champion Mr. McMahon vs. Bobby Lashley (Street Fight)
World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Batista (Steel Cage Match)
Melina vs Candice Michelle (Pudding Match)
World Tag Team Champions The Hardys vs. The World's Greatest Tag Team (Ladder Match)
Six-Man Tag Team Tables Match
Randy Orton vs. RVD (Stretcher Match)
Kane vs. Mark Henry (Lumberjack Match)
Is anyone going to watch this? I think this PPV could be pretty good because of every match having extreme rules. The only matches I could give a shit about are Kane/Henry and Melina/Candice Michelle. What are your thoughts?

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
I'll check it out Monday or Tuesday.

BeltOfScotch

I don't know what to write
If I still ordered PPVs, I would think about getting this one because of the ladder match and the tables match. Plus, Edge-Batista in the cage should be decent.

Aizazzle

I always have a plan
i'm watching it tomorrow,bet it's going to be awkward trying to watch the Pudding Match while the whole family is there:p

As BOS said looking forward to the tables and ladders matches

Big Dick Mcgee

The Edge Batista match will be the best. Edge will carry the whole match because the Animal can't hold his own.

Nimrod

Aizazzle and me are the only ones who are getting this?

ratedRsuperstar

...when McCainia runs wild on you!!!!
i watching like always on pt. ladder match was the best so far. shelton took 3 hard bumps.

i watched SNME earlier tonight....in 20 minutes. what typical pre-ppv garbage, though edge got a huge pop (taped in toronto) and cena lost yet another non-title match so what are the odds he wins tonight when it's on the line?

ratedRsuperstar

always been a shane o mac fan. after tonight... nothing's changed.:clap:

an elbow drop to the announce table and a coast-to-coast (van terminator)

Nimrod

Disappointing so far with the exception of the ladder match

ratedRsuperstar

pudding match = worst. filler. ever.

i was hoping for an outcome that would have allowed us to replace the term "droz'd" with "candice'd"

ratedRsuperstar

what a surprise, cena one. though i hate to say i liked the f-u off the crane.

BOS, even though you destroyed my rep on fba, love the new avatar

Nimrod

Really disappointed. I should have waited and downloaded this.

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Ah let's see...

RVD v. Orton: Holy sloppy matches. Not to mention the finish was really lacking. Then again, that's what you get when you have a wrestling match with a fucking FINISH LINE. I cringed every time they mentioned it.

6-man Tables match: Please someone rescue Punk and put him on SD to feud with Edge. In other news, is anyone taking the New Breed seriously when all they do is lose constantly? Way to kill any sort of push for Monty that lasted one week...

Ladder match: Show stealer. Great job by all four. Let's hope this gives some heat to the tag division again.

Kane v. Henry: You think WWE just said "Hey, how can we have a match where there's two guys who win over 12 forgotten guys?" Really now...

Pudding match: I had the over/under of actual wrestling holds applied at 2.5. The under won with 1 DDT from Candice.

ECW Title: What we expected. Finally move on from this feud.

Edge v. Batista: Better than I expected. They went with the staple both trying to escape ending. Batista really needs to move to Raw, because two losses to Edge in a row is really going to kill him on Smackdown.

Cena v. Khali: Did ANYONE not see the ending coming once you got a good look at the PPV's damn set? Ugh... I miss credible world title matches...

BeltOfScotch

I don't know what to write
So should I try and see this or not? From what I've read online, it seems like the matches all fit into the ok-good range. Nothing too awful, nothing really great. Seems like the kind of thing I wouldn't have minded ordering, but I don't know if I need to spend 3 hours watching it either.

ratedRsuperstar

So should I try and see this or not? From what I've read online, it seems like the matches all fit into the ok-good range. Nothing too awful, nothing really great. Seems like the kind of thing I wouldn't have minded ordering, but I don't know if I need to spend 3 hours watching it either.
the ladder match is definately worth checking out. only way it could've been better would have been adding tables and chairs.

Deadhead

P.I.S.S. Card Holder #54
Well...
You could jerk off to a good ole puddin match....

Why, after 3 or 4 years did Vince FINALLY go back to the WAM matches????