One (of the many) reasons I love the 'bag.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
Like most here, I am a member of a few other boards. One is for the vacation place I go the most, Las Vegas. You would think people who go to Vegas would have a sense of humor, no? Well the fat cunt who runs the board PM'ed me that people where offended by this. I mean really, all I did was fucking put down (mildly at that) the shittiest hotel on the strip that only a nagger would stay at, and she told me I have to tone it down? This cunt makes BCH look like a good mod.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
I've only been to Vegas once and I agree with you.
Fuck Circus Circus. We stayed at the Wynn.
We got 1st class treatment, payed big for it but
you get what you pay for.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Because you said that people going there should carry a weapon?
Cunt.

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
Dallas, TX
I agree she was a cunt but that area isn't that bad. If you want to see bad go downtown and walk to the Gold Spike or The Western. When I went in December we had some crackhead screaming at us about how she needed my friends lighter for the pipe. That area SUCKS.

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
Dallas, TX
If you want to see bad go downtown and walk to the Gold Spike
The is an actual sign they have at the door when you walk into The Gold Spike. It speaks volumes about the patrons who would visit such a fine establishment.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Wow. I actually had to go look and see what a wave cap was.
Maybe they should put up some signs from the 50's south just for added emphasis.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
I agree she was a cunt but that area isn't that bad. If you want to see bad go downtown and walk to the Gold Spike or The Western. When I went in December we had some crackhead screaming at us about how she needed my friends lighter for the pipe. That area SUCKS.
Yes, I agree the further you go towards downtown it gets worst, but that is where it starts to go downhill.

The real point is, who did I insult with those posts (funny how you guys figured out who I was:rolleyes:). The cunt herself puts down the hotel. These mid western cunts should come here and see what insults are all about:haha7:.