OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

One teacher’s approach to preventing gender bullying in a classroom

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by ShooterMcGavin, Dec 30, 2011.

1. ShooterMcGavin

ShooterMcGavin Go back to your shanties.

This woman is such a cliche I don't know where to begin. This article fucking enraged me. Not because of the issue, but because of this bitch and her selfish agenda.

http://togetherforjacksoncountykids...ers-approach-to-preventing-gender-bullying-in

tags for my response
    Here is why I fucking hate this woman:

1) Irony overload: Little miss political correctness likes to "break down stereotypes," but assumes that because little Allie wears hoodies that she must be a homosexual or transgendered. It's called a tomboy, asshole. The phone call, in my opinion, was a very inappropriate thing to do.

2) "What if she doesn't like pink? What if she likes tigers and dinosaurs?" Then she's A CHILD YOU IDIOT. Again, the hypocrisy is just overwhelming.

3) She encourages kindergartners to engage in political arguments and philosophical debate. Kindergarten is for graham crackers and story-time, not pooping your agenda all over the floor and asking the kids to nap in it. It isn't the issue itself I find inappropriate, it's the selfishness. She even implies later in the article that she wishes to teach these kids about global warming and immigrant rights.

4) She asks the girls if they like to play with Hot Wheels and is actually surprised and heartwarmed when they said yes. Again, they are children. It's a toy. Then when the boys say they don't want to wear makeup, this bitch actually brings out the Motley Crue defense, because wearing makeup in the entertainment business is the same as wearing makeup casually. It's not. Did you really "blur gender lines" by concluding that some older guys wear black nail polish? DID YA REALLY? Next time take the kids on a field trip to your local Tranny Hooker District and then see how they feel about boys in dresses.

5) Allie is nervous about using the bathroom because kids make fun of her for looking like she's in the wrong one. Rather than encouraging Allie to stand up for herself or even ignore them, she decides to alienate her even further by sending her into an empty private bathroom so that she won't need to face her problems head-on. She'll grow up to be a real winner, I'm sure.

6. "If you like popsicles, line up here. If you like ice cream, line up here." As if gender wasn't subjective enough for you, now you are organizing your kids by personal opinions. Yeah, that's a logical way to make sure none of your students were kidnapped and ***** on the field trip. Hopefully you'll get lucky and the pedophile will return it because he mistook it for a boy.

7) " I also became very aware of using the phrase “boys and girls” to address my students. Instead, I used gender-neutral terms like “students” or “children.” You've got to be fucking kidding me.

8) "It’s OK to Be Different" Really bitch? Because you just spent this whole time explaining to me how everyone is equal and should be treated as such.

9) After one kid mentions his dad's purse, the teacher then brings up that her dad also has a purse, as does her friend. This entire town gives me the douche chills.

10) Finally, the birthday incident. The little Allie girl didn't like the clothes she got from grandma on her birthday. Grandma was offended, called her a tomboy, and stormed out with the clothes. First of all, this is an old lady. For all we know grandma is a senile, racist old bitch. In fact, she probably is. An old fashioned lady like that is going to get mad. Sorry, modern-era p.c. savior, but you're gonna have to ride that high horse somewhere else if you can't tangle with the generational gap. Secondly, the kid cried because it's a kid and can't handle the "heat" yet. That's all. It wasn't traumatizing, it was just a shitty day. The teacher, especially, needs to let it go. In my opinion, this is none of her fucking business anyway.

Just because the girl is a tomboy doesn't mean she is transgendered or gay or needs some lecture about how she's special and different. It means she likes to play with Hot Wheels and wear cornrows. She's a kid. She's finding herself. Fucking let her. Stop bouncing your stupid agendas around in her skull, stop alienating and confusing her; just let the kid be a fucking kid. Jesus, fuck! This article just enrages me.

2. Neon

Neon ネオン
    Donator

I am instituting a new acronym: te;cr (too enraging; couldn't read).

3. MurphCO

MurphCO Well-Known Member
    Donator

Dear Allison,

It's ok to take a dick in the ass while you eat pussy, there are lots of different websites out there. Now go fucking take off that hoodie and do some art you little cunt.

The end

4. Neon

Neon ネオン
    Donator

By the way, I'm offended that a teacher would say something like:

Hey, cunt - stop trying to sound clinical about this. The shit that goes on in your brain is also biology. I hate when people say "physically she was male, but..." but at least that isn't flat out wrong like trying to separate sexual identity from biology or genetics.

5. ShooterMcGavin

Did you notice that Allison identifies herself as a girl also? I don't see what the teacher's point is at all with this one. She is just making shit up to carry out her fuckin agenda. This isn't about Allison, it's about Melissa. Allll about Melissa. How appropriate her name begins with "Me"

6. Yesterdays Hero

Yesterdays Hero She's better than you, Smirkalicious.

Shooter, you're a good egg, but could you condense that shit? Especially when it has to do with something that's irritating?

7. ShooterMcGavin

I still have the ability to edit. I'll stick a spoiler tag on my commentary for you, pumpkin.

8. mills

mills I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness

OK who is the negro?

I give up. I'm actually giving up and asking who it is.

9. ShooterMcGavin

I'm betting Allison, since she wants to wear cornrows because it makes her look like Will Smith's kid.

10. mills

Yeah whatever, fuck you nigger

11. Neon

Neon ネオン
    Donator

Like I said, at some point it became te;cr for that reason. Reminds me of that story about the parents who raised their children with no gender bias. Do these people understand that gender assignment was something that existed before civilization? Hell, it existed before sentience. It is as natural as shitting or procreating or dying, which is more than you can say for some social theory from the past century.

12. mills

13. ShooterMcGavin

14. mills

15. stevethrower

stevethrower Got Sig?

16. Neon

Neon ネオン
    Donator

Knitter? Looks Asian to me. :icon_cool

17. stevethrower

stevethrower Got Sig?

Married one perhaps... oddly cannot find a FB or MySpace account...

18. mills

They control the media.

19. Neon

Neon ネオン
    Donator

Unfortunately, it's mostly shitty Jews that control the media.

20. bedhumper

bedhumper Registered User

Considering that part of the state she's probably Hmong. Those savages make the Pinos look good.

21. mills

I'm really interested in how your first 49 posts went.

22. Hog's Big Ben

Hog's Big Ben Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
    Donator

Yes, I actually read it all. Shooter, I hope you sent that to her and not just us.

23. Voss's Tumor

Voss's Tumor Banned

I read this on Facebook a week ago or something, and I had the same reaction you did. I would comment, but Shooter seems to have made every possible comment already.

:icon_lol: I like it.

24. Cleon

Cleon Ya blew it

Every girl whos a tomboy suffers from gender identity problems now?

They're the most aggressive fucks ever, so gold bless 'em all.

25. bedhumper

bedhumper Registered User

Hopefully better than your posts in this thread.