Op Stay The Hell Away From Our Team!

Valued Listener

I almost died at birth
Philly's had plenty of terrible sports teams, we don't need your fucking shitty sports jinx! Love ya Op but please, let our team fail on their own. I wanna blame pitching not you man...
...Fuck the Islanders too. :icon_mrgr

poopiebottoms

Sparkling Wiggles Lover
Hey Opie, How about cheering for the Red Sox this October.

tate320

please opie retract your statement and say go padres or rockies

Please Opie We Need This

SteveFromBayshore

Unofficial Supplier of Cats to Gauleiter Cumia
What are you so upset about? Op just sent you the ol' "Good Luck Bro". Why worry?

HEIL CUMIA!

jagsfans

I'll hire a hitman if I hear Opie mentioning the Cubs.

maz

TRueWDTer
the Phillies just issued a press release
"YOU'RE MOM'S BOX"

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
What are you so upset about? Op just sent you the ol' "Good Luck Bro". Why worry?

HEIL CUMIA!
Hey, I heared you gave something to Anthony, right?

A cat or something? What was it's name, JoeJoe? JackJack? Something like that.

I heard it once on the radio I think.

meaty_vag_lips

Guess what's in my pants
I'm gonna send Opie a hat and Jersey for every team in Philadelphia. A city that is on the verge of losing O&A while keeping hacks like Preston and Steve on the air deserves 200 years of heartbreaking losses and those "oh so near" misses. Phuck Philly, Phuck them in their phucking phuckholes.:haha7:

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Phuck Philly, It's going to be a Rockies/Yankees Series

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Phuck Philly, It's going to be a Rockies/Yankees Series
oh i see what you did there you replaced the F in Fuck with a PH to go along with the 'F' shound in Philly ...this guy is a nut (fake finger shooting noises) wakka wakka hudda-la hudda-la el oh el

go screw

Valued Listener

I almost died at birth
oh i see what you did there you replaced the F in Fuck with a PH to go along with the 'F' shound in Philly ...this guy is a nut (fake finger shooting noises) wakka wakka hudda-la hudda-la el oh el

go screw

Good man... I guess he thought he was clever.

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
I don't think the sports curse works unless he genuinely believes that the team will win. He either has to be really rooting for them or really believing that they'll win.

With that said Go Phillies! I grew up an hour outside of Philadelphia and can remember when they won in 1980. I think my old room in my pop's house still has the 1980 world champs thingy up.

Phillies/Soxs World Series, Phillies in 7, 1-0.

Valued Listener

I almost died at birth
I don't think the sports curse works unless he genuinely believes that the team will win. He either has to be really rooting for them or really believing that they'll win.
...Well he said it. 'Phillls all the way' (I'm paraphrasing). Fuckin bad 2nd inning and they drop game 1.

Way to go Op. Love your support. :arrrh:::hammer::hamm:

hotshot70

Can we get Opie to jinx the Nebraska Cornhuskers? Man, I hate that Football team!

badcellphoneguy

Kansas City...Kansas City here they come!
Opie how about some support for the Angels. There could be a nice package of blueberries for ya! Yummy right Opie.

ginaf20697

Oh and maybe Ope can throw some lovin' Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson's way.

meaty_vag_lips

Guess what's in my pants
Phillies 0 - 2........Cubs 0 - 2.........Hopefully he keeps rooting for the Phillies and starts rooting for the Yankees too. C'mon Opie, say it with me "Lets Go Yankees". :haha7::haha7:

Rox and Sox World Series
Sox in 5