Open Invitation to Page

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
You made MLC into a cuckold. And he sounds like he's crying. You are welcome here.

niklbag

Hooked on chronic worked for me!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
Jersey
paige not page, just sayin

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Dear Paige - thanks for making me smile today.

Yours Truly

RMPGP

niklbag

Hooked on chronic worked for me!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
Jersey
that tractor trailer line that she was complaining about was mine ahhaha. im mean.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
probably 70% of the guys on here are fatso - having a vagina makes you a target for being a fat fuck suddenly?

the best part of the show was mafia life chris trying to publically shame this chick and having it backfire and blowup in his face. jacking on the phone to her? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
probably 70% of the guys on here are fatso - having a vagina makes you a target for being a fat fuck suddenly?

the best part of the show was mafia life chris trying to publically shame this chick and having it backfire and blowup in his face. jacking on the phone to her? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Jesus, in light of these new statistics you've brought forward, I'll take back my "No Fat Chicks" edict. Actually I'd like her to join Wackbag. I hate Mafia Life Chris purely because he's torture to listen to. I don't think what she did was so wrong - he's just a dummy.

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
MLC

Sorry your hot chick was really a fatty

love

your grandson frank

P

pk520

MLC came across as a real douche today, how many friends does he have on myspace. Cause there a tons of fake hot chicks on there to move on to.

cozzie

head retard
Aug 7, 2005
Norristown PA
He sounded like an ass today. Once he found out she wasn't HOT, seems he played the liar card as the reason he's done with her. Jesus dude , you talk to someone for a long time and you seem to be freinds then turn on her for being caught up in something. Just sounded like an ass.

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Apr 25, 2005
SW Missouri
Made me laugh too. Only thing that would have made it better is if it would have been a guy instead of a fat chick.

frago

I am Jacks raging bile duct
Apr 27, 2006
Was a sad display of shallowness on MLC's end.
Poor chick.

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
I am on Paige's side. Whether intentional or not, she made him look like a douche. That in itself is funny enough, but it is even better since I also heard MLC utter the phrase "Not for nuthin' but...." If you say that and are not in a Mob movie, or television show, you really should be violated with a rusty gravy spoon.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
She made a mockery of the entire fake-Mafia Family!!!!! Cosa NO-stra? FUGHEDDABOUTIT!!!!

Wackbag: Where our only drama is the battle over Toast.

Jan 22, 2007
LI
welcome fatty and i want that 1/2 hour of R&F back

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
here here

Was a sad display of shallowness on MLC's end.
Poor chick.
shallow yes... but I dont feel sorry for this lying twat.

She was lying about herself before MLC got involved with her, that shit just fucking annoys me... who the fuck are you trying to impress on a fucking OnA fansite?!

Id rather not have anymore dishonest attention whores on this site, we have enough already

P

pk520

here here

shallow yes... but I dont feel sorry for this lying twat.

She was lying about herself before MLC got involved with her, that shit just fucking annoys me... who the fuck are you trying to impress on a fucking OnA fansite?!

Id rather not have anymore dishonest attention whores on this site, we have enough already
I don't thinks anyone is saying what she did was right, but when MLC starts jacking 2 some online "mafia chick" he needs 2 check himself. He should bite the bullet at laugh at himself. As stated earlier he is a douche

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
I don't thinks anyone is saying what she did was right, but when MLC starts jacking 2 some online "mafia chick" he needs 2 check himself. He should bite the bullet at laugh at himself. As stated earlier he is a douche
I agree 100%, especially since I heard he broke up with a chick he was with to hook up with that "girl"... thats just silly