Opening a safe that was left in my house. (IT"S OPEN !!!)

Just think, he could of had the manual to his water softener seven years ago. What if he needed to know the rinse cycle or the size of rock salt to dump in the bin.
It truly is a miracle that up until this point he hasn't strangled himself in the blinds like a toddler.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Joey, don't rush yourself.

Here's a ten year plan:

2015: find a glass or plastic container
2016: mentally prepare yourself to put spare change into the container
2017: put spare change your container, and continue to do so for the remaining years
2018: google locksmiths in your area capable of opening a safe
2019: utilizing the google results from the prior year, make a list of 3 locksmiths
2020: call locksmith #1 and obtain a quote
2021: call locksmith #2 and obtain a quote
2022: call locksmith #3 and obtain a quote
2023: compare the three quotes and select the one with the lowest bid
2024: call the locksmith with the lowest bid and make an appointment for the following year.
2025: be in attendance on the day you have scheduled for the locksmith, and pay him when he opens the safe.

Way to go, Joey!

Some say 7 years late, I say 8 years early!

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
It truly is a miracle that up until this point he hasn't strangled himself in the blinds like a toddler.
Some say miracle others would say disappointment.

But I feel like the safe was the only thing holding WB together.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Damn it Joey!!!

For.....something......

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Some say miracle others would say disappointment.

But I feel like the safe was the only thing holding WB together.
Like I said, a long running, albeit horrid shitty show, that thankfully has reached its series finale. Unsatisfying though it was, it's the end. No more episodes, no more "will he, won't he, what the fuck is taking that lazy cunt so long?".

Alas, all good things must come to an end.

Thankfully, shitty, pointless things do too.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
Like I said, a long running, albeit horrid shitty show, that thankfully has reached its series finale. Unsatisfying though it was, it's the end. No more episodes, no more "will he, won't he, what the fuck is taking that lazy cunt so long?".

It's as soul crushing as the ending of LOST.

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
I am so disappointed, not because of the lack of items in the safe, but because you could have trolled us longer. You could have made a few different videos. You should have put an old VCR tape in there then waited 7 years to buy a VCR. Filled it up with dildos. Padded the entire thing with money, or better yet DVD's. or DJ equipment.

ysr50

Donator
I am so disappointed, not because of the lack of items in the safe, but because you could have trolled us longer. You could have made a few different videos. You should have put an old VCR tape in there then waited 7 years to buy a VCR. Filled it up with dildos. Padded the entire thing with money, or better yet DVD's. or DJ equipment.
I disagree, the truth isn't always stranger than fiction, and the truth is what we saw. Perhaps for some here it was like buying a Lotto ticket and daydreaming about it actually hitting for 7 fucking years. Goddamn degenerates hoping some nothing from some NE town who won't give Frank a ride to Indiana might have found a retirement in an unopened safe probably haven't planned their own retirement. You're all getting older, none of you are going to win the Lotto, start planning for getting old.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator

And then he opens the closet in the third bedroom and...

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I'm not that quick on my feet, unfortunately. I should have had props, a plot, some sort of cool story. A book covered in human skin leather, with a screaming face on its cover.

Unfortunately, I played it 100% straight, and I suck. I accept that.

I disagree, the truth isn't always stranger than fiction, and the truth is what we saw. Perhaps for some here it was like buying a Lotto ticket and daydreaming about it actually hitting for 7 fucking years. Goddamn degenerates hoping some nothing from some NE town who won't give Frank a ride to Indiana might have found a retirement in an unopened safe probably haven't planned their own retirement. You're all getting older, none of you are going to win the Lotto, start planning for getting old.
It was a prime opportunity for a pretty funny setup, and I missed the boat. Dicktator's right.