Opening a safe that was left in my house. (IT"S OPEN !!!)

Stig

Make America Gay Again.
I disagree, the truth isn't always stranger than fiction, and the truth is what we saw. Perhaps for some here it was like buying a Lotto ticket and daydreaming about it actually hitting for 7 fucking years. Goddamn degenerates hoping some nothing from some NE town who won't give Frank a ride to Indiana might have found a retirement in an unopened safe probably haven't planned their own retirement. You're all getting older, none of you are going to win the Lotto, start planning for getting old.
You're fun.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
The tape/vcr bit Dicktator proposed was a good idea, though...
It really was a great idea. I wish he had PM'ed me to do that; would have been interesting to see how long I could have played out that bit. Hell, I could even have recorded something weird to add to the bit. Oh well, at least it's an idea for the next retard to pop in here with an unopened safe.

ysr50

Donator
It really was a great idea. I wish he had PM'ed me to do that; would have been interesting to see how long I could have played out that bit. Hell, I could even have recorded something weird to add to the bit. Oh well, at least it's an idea for the next retard to pop in here with an unopened safe.
So what you're saying is you're sorry.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Just apologize, it takes a real man to admit his mistakes.
I did nothing to apologize for, aside from dragging you fuckers along for seven years on a busted bit. No apologies. Only regrets.

You could have created your own Memento and let the downward spiral begin. And with all of the confusion and a strange twist of fate, you end up murdering @Dicktator with a stake stuck in his chest.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I did nothing to apologize for, aside from dragging you fuckers along for seven years on a busted bit. No apologies. Only regrets.
Honestly, I expected dust in the safe so it actually had a payoff.
A shitty one, but at least it wasn't empty.

ysr50

Donator
We all make mistakes, yours was starting this thread. You owe us an apology based on your ineptness. Just admit you're a dummy and apologize.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
We all make mistakes, yours was starting this thread. You owe us an apology based on your ineptness. Just admit you're a dummy and apologize.
Nope. I will, however, offer a hearty "mistakes were made".

Oh, and a pee in your butt.

ysr50

Donator
Nope. Strictly my own policy not to take blame when no blame is due.
So if you shit yourself in someones living room unintentionally you'd not apologize? It's not your fault, because your bowels let loose without your permission and soiled their couch you wouldn't apologize?

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
So if you shit yourself in someones living room unintentionally you'd not apologize? It's not your fault, because your bowels let loose without your permission and soiled their couch you wouldn't apologize?
DIfferent circumstances, different responses. No apologies needed nor offered here. If I'm ever at your home, and I shit on your rug, an apology will be forthcoming.

ysr50

Donator
DIfferent circumstances, different responses. No apologies needed nor offered here. If I'm ever at your home, and I shit on your rug, an apology will be forthcoming.
You can't apologize? Is this some weird code that your whiteboard master taught you? Let me show you. I'm sorry for being a jerk to you and maybe disrespecting you occasionally, It really is that easy, and I meant it.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
You can't apologize? Is this some weird code that your whiteboard master taught you? Let me show you. I'm sorry for being a jerk to you and maybe disrespecting you occasionally, It really is that easy, and I meant it.
If you insist on apologizing for something you didn't do, that's cool. I didn't do anything to you, at least concerning this stupid thread, to waste an apology on. Has nobody ever actually taught you that you cheapen an apology when you say you're sorry when you:

A: Don't mean it, or
B: Didn't do anything to be sorry for?

Seriously, why is it so important to you that I pretend to be sorry for some stupid shit I didn't actually hurt anyone by doing? This thread meant nothing to anyone, aside from the goof factor of all you idiots ragging me for seven years.

I honestly don't understand the pathology of your insistence that I apologize. So I reject the notion that I owe you, or anyone else here, an apology.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
@ysr50 by the way, being disrespectful to me, or being a jerk to me? We're on wackbag man. That's just a Tuesday.