Opening a safe that was left in my house. (IT"S OPEN !!!)

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I say so. I don't really give a shit, you're still some townie dipshit.
Never claimed otherwise.

The fact that you're so invested in my apologizing, regardless of whether I did anything wrong or not, indicates STRONGLY that you do, in fact, give a shit.

You give a lot of shit about it, based on my observation.

ysr50

Donator
Never claimed otherwise.

The fact that you're so invested in my apologizing, regardless of whether I did anything wrong or not, indicates STRONGLY that you do, in fact, give a shit.

You give a lot of shit about it, based on my observation.
Honesty, I like it. Don't give a shit, Live for today!

ysr50

Donator
:rolleyes:

I don't actually know what this means, but if it blows your skirt up, it's all good.
Live it, make Honesty your code. No lying, cheating or stealing in any measure. Not one grain. I think you still owe us an apology.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Live it, make Honesty your code. No lying, cheating or stealing in any measure. Not one grain. I think you still owe us an apology.
This is getting boring as hell. I don't, therefore I won't.

Seriously, if I believed I owed anyone an apology, I'd be apologizing. I apologized to Fat Boy Bill, when I inadvertently did him wrong; It was easy, because I had seen that I had done wrong.

So don't be expecting that apology any time soon; it ain't coming.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
This is getting boring as hell. I don't, therefore I won't.

Seriously, if I believed I owed anyone an apology, I'd be apologizing. I apologized to Fat Boy Bill, when I inadvertently did him wrong; It was easy, because I had seen that I had done wrong.

So don't be expecting that apology any time soon; it ain't coming.
Just say the words, Joe, "I apologize".

Go ahead.

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
Who's this Mojo everyone is talking about?