Opie and Anthony Editorial

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
This came in Sat, June 9th's Press Enterprise out here in the Riverside, CA area. This is why we hate you Jesus Freaks...

Maddog62

Dark Lord of PEST
We need to hook up because I am in San Bernardino. God gave us free will to make our path. If we need the Government to make us not say God in vein then people who support that will end up in hell with the rest of us. Your suppose to use your own free will to follow the rules of god not be force into it.

Ok, let's put up a countdown to see how long this one takes before it runs off the rails.

TEXAS TRUCKER

Yay! Sigs are back!
Haa Haa. Her name is Woody.

BTW. She is the author of a number of childrens Christian books.

Maddog62

Dark Lord of PEST
I hate when Christian feel the can force people into god's life. They are just as bad as the Taliban. Facism is not OK....

South Jersey

I told you so ... too
This lady must be a real hoot to live with. Reminds me of that screaming fat pig on the spouse trading show.

ffuege

God damn it and Jesus fucking Christ, what country does this women think we live in that she thinks the FCC and station managers have to follow the 10 commandments? Oh my God, she actually thinks her religion is mandatory for us all! :icon_evil

Shaggz

Slaying Zombies
Anyone else notice she puts Opie as being on the left? Dumb useless cunt...

That wasn't an editorial, it was a letter to the editor.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
That wasn't an editorial, it was a letter to the editor.
You're right. I was originally going to put as the title, "O&A in editorial section, but it seemed too wordy.

What worries me though is that the PE printed it. Where I live out here along the 215, there are a LOT of born agains. There's make-shift billboards about Jesus and things. It feels like God Damn Utah sometimes.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Anyone else notice she puts Opie as being on the left? Dumb useless cunt...
When you said that, I thought you meant Left politically. I then wondered what you read into that article that I didn't.

Then I realized the captioner doesn't even know who they are, which is understandable since they're not heard on any terrestrial station for at least 250 miles in Vegas.

This is their second article about them in about two weeks though, so maybe somebody in the editorial staff is a fan and put this one out there to see if he could spark some outrage? I dunno.

SwimConnerSwim

O&A Token Midget
I wonder if this is that nut that calls into Ron and Fez every now and then? She is going old school by quoting the old testament. Most of the super hard cores prefer the old vs. the new. And really, what is wrong with Oh my God?

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
What these thick-skulled, simple-minded, magical-thinking, neo-facists can't seem to grasp is THEY are not supposed to use THEIR gods name in vain. It has nothing to do with the rest of us. Why is this kind of behavior tolerated? Why are people so afraid of christians? How long do you think it would take for jewish people to get shouted down if they ran around throwing a fit everytime someone ate pork?

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
Christ on a bike, some people are stupid.

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Religion might be the biggest cause of killing in human history.

Yeah, where do I sign up for that.

Jesus Christ on a pony this lady can't even get the boys names right.

Hey here's an idea...after the FCC fines every one for saying "Oh God", we should all hold hands and sing Jesus Loves Me....
Who's with me??? :action-sm

JBenet'sPimp

This came in Sat, June 9th's Press Enterprise out here in the Riverside, CA area. This is why we hate you Jesus Freaks...

I may not be the best example of a jesus freak but man do these douchebags give us a bad name. Christo-fascists