Opie and anthony fan on ABC's fat march.

Suicidebree

Two, Zero, Two Infantry
Dec 20, 2004
Jersey
So I'm watching a show on ABC called fat march where two in shape people slave drive fat people across America when I recognized one of them. It was Will from two years ago Egg Knog drinking contest that I was in. Not sure if this is gunna come down to voting or how the show works, but he was a nice guy and it was cool to see him none the less. The O&A community is fucking ridiuclous like this. Mentions on Big Brother and Lost and such.

Bottom Right Corner

Lillibaby

AFRO's Littlest Baby...
May 15, 2007
what was the mention on Big Brother?

blueribbie

registered dick hole
Jun 16, 2006
Yeah, we're a bunch of fatsos. Oh well, time for another pizza roll and a reality show audition.

numberoneshaqfa

Aug 6, 2004
Yo...
That O&A fan is me.
I emailed E-Rock about trying to get on to promote the show but he never got back to me.
But anyway, I'm trying not to be the "stereotypical" O&A fan. I've dropped almost a hundred pounds.

PatFromMoonachie

On Earth 2...I'm a "Winner"
Aug 7, 2004
Moonachie...of course!
Yo...
That O&A fan is me.
I emailed E-Rock about trying to get on to promote the show but he never got back to me.
But anyway, I'm trying not to be the "stereotypical" O&A fan. I've dropped almost a hundred pounds.
Great job, keep it up! :clap:

..maybe we can convince O&A to use "low cal" egg nog in this year's contest! :rolleyes:

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA

Not one abdominal muscle to be seen. Ok, MAYBE the guy in the green shirt with his back turned.

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
Aug 2, 2001
Poughkeepsie, NY
Yo...
That O&A fan is me.
Nice...good luck bro.....keep up the fight

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
I'm trying not to be the "stereotypical" O&A fan. I've dropped almost a hundred pounds.
How are you helping break stereotypes when you can lose a hundred pounds and still be on a show called "Fat March"?

Suicidebree

Two, Zero, Two Infantry
Dec 20, 2004
Jersey
The mention on lost was Razzle Dazzle. The mention on big brother I cant remeber totally at the moment , but the host of the show used one of the "quotes of the weeks." Like a good luck bro or soemthing along those lines. Tried to refind it and couldnt.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Julie Chen said something about "The Pat Battle for head of household" or some shit like that on Big Brother.

Razzle Dazzle may have possibly, just maybe...have been used before O&A. Unless the person enunciated it like Steve C.

Suicidebree

Two, Zero, Two Infantry
Dec 20, 2004
Jersey
I didnt hear it for myself so I could be nuts, but didnt Ron and Fez have a writer from Lost on that said he put an Opie and Anthony reference in the next epsiode and then there was the razzle dazzle.

NoFilterPaul

British & I don't give a fuck!
Mar 15, 2005
New Jersey

Not one abdominal muscle to be seen. Ok, MAYBE the guy in the green shirt with his back turned.
doubt it, thats me... and the glass is tinted.... that was right after the weather man assault on the media that caused a little ruckus

Palerider4146

The Death Medic
Sep 22, 2002
Hazlet, NJ
Yo...
That O&A fan is me.

Hmmmm, sounds like your having the same problem our lil Rance had when he was on the ultimate fighter. How do they not get fans of the show that are on reality shows on the air. In Rances case, he wound up doing very well on a very popular show. Fucking production asshats!!!

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
This thread is like a day late as I believe our large friend was booted off by the rest of the "marchers" for being too lazy.

numberoneshaqfa

Aug 6, 2004
Well thanks, to most of you anyway.
I got before and afters on my myspace now that I can post them if you're interested.

myspace.com/numberoneshaqfan