Opie and Anthony Listening Thread --01/23/08 -- Whip 'em out Wednesday

KSA1001

Halfrican Fan #?
Aug 8, 2005
Jersey City, NJ
Mornin' all :action-sm

Sadly enough my first thought when I heard Heath Ledger died was "Hope they finished Dark Knight...b/c it looks damn good so far"

[luckily they completed filming..so it's not a total waste]

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
Feb 17, 2006
Secaucus, NJ
They're saying OD, but we're all thinking AIDS.

Morning all.
I'm thinking he knew he was dying of the AIDS, and decided to kill himself :)
If you look at the most recent pics of him, he doesn't look to healthy..
All he had were sleeping pills, a robe, and probably some broth on the table
Sources are saying, jake gyllenhaal is running out to get tested

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL

Sadly enough my first thought when I heard Heath Ledger died was "Hope they finished Dark Knight...b/c it looks damn good so far"

That's the first thing I thought. Not that a human being had died, but how will this effect the new batman movie.

Now that he's going out on a high note, he'll be remembered like River Phoenix or James Dean.

KSA1001

Halfrican Fan #?
Aug 8, 2005
Jersey City, NJ
It's not that I didn't already realize that the Westboro Baptist Church was a major league cunt collective, but, wow, Heath Ledger hadn't been dead more than six hours before they put out a press release stating that they would be picketing his funeral because of his work in Brokeback Mountain:

http://www.godhatesfags.com/written/fliers/20080122_heath-ledger-brokeback-mountain.pdf

Fucking cunts to a man, I tell you...........

Wow...how fucked up is that?
It's called ACTING people...get a grip.

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
Feb 17, 2006
Secaucus, NJ

yea, hopefully they finished that one up. If there were some scenes that did not get finished, they can always figure out a way to finish things up. Hell they did that in 94 w/ the crow

KSA1001

Halfrican Fan #?
Aug 8, 2005
Jersey City, NJ
That's the first thing I thought. Not that a human being had died, but how will this effect the new batman movie.

Now that he's going out on a high note, he'll be remembered like River Phoenix or James Dean.
cool...i'm not the only one.

He was actually good at what he did too...oh well.

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
Wow...how fucked up is that?
It's called ACTING people...get a grip.
What I don't understand is how these fuckers get away with picketing military funerals. I mean, they're surrounded by trained killers and are mocking the death of said trained killers' colleagues. How do they not get killed?

KSA1001

Halfrican Fan #?
Aug 8, 2005
Jersey City, NJ
yea, hopefully they finished that one up. If there were some scenes that did not get finished, they can always figure out a way to finish things up. Hell they did that in 94 w/ the crow
yeah...those scenes in "The Crow" were a lil' spooky.

umo

Jan 27, 2005
Let the Heath Ledger jokes begin...

KSA1001

Halfrican Fan #?
Aug 8, 2005
Jersey City, NJ
What I don't understand is how these fuckers get away with picketing military funerals. I mean, they're surrounded by trained killers and are mocking the death of said trained killers' colleagues. How do they not get killed?
Because we all know what a fucking shit storm it would be if anything happened. Shit, you have to ask permission to fire back at "insurgents" in Iraq b/c we're not "at war" now. Shit's stupid

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
Tell me that Opie's joking about the 'breaking news'. He cannot seriously be thinking that everyone doesn't already know all about it.

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Mar 11, 2006
Facing a monitor.
Morning Baggers. :action-sm

I guess Heath Ledger found a way "to quuiiit you"....