Opie and Anthony Listening Thread- 02/15/2013- The Day When Asteroids Make Their Presence Known

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
and humans are powerless to stop them.

May 8, 2009
Bawferston
A goddamn meteor hit Russia and they give it 5 minutes. Let's talk about the cruise ship again for another hour.

phillyfranko

Jun 1, 2010
south of philly
They only serve boy butter with lobster on the drag queen cruises.
Ha Ha , I want some...I stayed with my gay cousin and his partner for 2 days in Greenwich Village in NYC in Jan for 2 days...Had a blast,good times...I was 1 block from the Comedy Cellar and seen Bob Kelly and Kieth Robinson and a few other O and A comics like Jay Oakerson and got to hang out and drink with Host Ardie Fuqua and the Bass player from the Roots, Mark Kelley...He DJs at the Fat Black Pussycat Club...LOVE NYC...want to move there...I got invited and sang with a few bands on Bleeker St.

jules

uppity taxpayer
Jul 24, 2005
south jersey
if i am just out of it forgive me, but who is this 'yahu' guy opie just said was gona play a few songs??

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
Love how Ant and most older Italians still call them "Boats" ...They are Ships...Giant Ships...

which is still just a boat. A car, truck, motorcycle, hummer, tractor, giant earth mover, and moon rover are all vehicles.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Jan 15, 2005
Goa Way
yea it sounds like opie is kinda obsessed with the cruise ship story
That might have something to do with the perceived cringe value of speculating over all those old farts who shit on deck.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Ha Ha , I want some...I stayed with my gay cousin and his partner for 2 days in Greenwich Village in NYC in Jan for 2 days...Had a blast,good times...I was 1 block from the Comedy Cellar and seen Bob Kelly and Kieth Robinson and a few other O and A comics like Jay Oakerson and got to hang out and drink with Host Ardie Fuqua and the Bass player from the Roots, Mark Kelley...He DJs at the Fat Black Pussycat Club...LOVE NYC...want to move there...I got invited and sang with a few bands on Bleeker St.
That story sounds real familiar. Where have I heard it before...
if i am just out of it forgive me, but who is this 'yahu' guy opie just said was gona play a few songs??
Matisyahu. He is a Hacidic Jew reggae singer. He was huge for a minute a couple years ago.

phillyfranko

Jun 1, 2010
south of philly
I partied with some Russians in Hells Kitchen in early January and with some of the Russian crew who were off thier cargo ship for a day in Delaware City...they all drink tons of Vodka and Beer and I had a Blast hanging with them. Played pool, drank and sang Metallica and AC/DC etc with them. a few spoke no English, so I looked out for them and they bought me tons of Vodka (Kettle One)...The ones in NYC gave me thier # and adress in Russia and we are friends on FB...when I visit Germany in July with my friends on the crew of the Band Gov't Mule...I will try to visit them in Russia...said I can stay with them free and they will feed me and give me all the vodka I could drink. They insisted That I should put a shot of vodka in my craft beer...It was good...Not sure who is crazier, Them or I...

Status
Not open for further replies.