Opie And Anthony Listening Thread- 09/25/2012- My First Lt Since Sept. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Anyone who takes meditation seriously is a dummy.
nah, meditation has been proven to actually work scientifically. There is something to shutting your fucking brain off for a little while and letting it heal.
We are bombarded all day with information. Letting your brain reorganize is a good thing.

EDIT
That said, the rest of what he has to say is silly. recycling lives? nigga...

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
I have a bunch of magical crystals I wonder if Opie would like to buy off me.

nah, meditation has been proven to actually work scientifically. There is something to shutting your fucking brain off for a little while and letting it heal.
We are bombarded all day with information. Letting your brain reorganize is a good thing.
I agree with that, but taking anything away from it like spiritually in a it changed my life kind of way is taking it too seriously.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
How did they start talking about making youtube videos? Is this a real life waking wet dream for the Opster?

Ant is keeping quiet. Thought he would'a said something during the Islam talk.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
fuck me. I got in the shower and got all gussied up, and Deepak is still on?

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
yeah....Deepak's youtube channel. I will bet that's a fucking HOOT.

uptown

Jimmy almost had an aneurysm because his eggs weren't ready on time, and he's on-board with meditation?

uptown

Wait, Deepak Chopra and Sanjay Gupta are different people?

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
Jimmy almost had an aneurysm because his eggs weren't ready on time, and he's on-board with meditation?
No one ever accused Jim of being intelligent.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Donning a clean black t-shirt doesn't qualify under the accepted rules for "gussiness".
I went WAAAAAAY out of the box today.
Grey. I know, I know...it's something else.

(fuck you though, seriously. It's laundry day. Otherwise I would indeed have a black concert tee on)

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
I was in Youngstown once, almost 20 years ago.

It's a suburban slum.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Even I know to say "Stillersss".

Al Bundy is from Youngstown. In reality, Ed O'Neill just recently received his Black Belt in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu

Even I know to say "Stillersss".

Al Bundy is from Youngstown. In reality, Ed O'Neill just recently received his Black Belt in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu
I read that story yesterday. About how he used to beat up the Gracie children when training too. It blows my mind that Al Bundy is a black belt in GJJ.

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
I read that story yesterday. About how he used to beat up the Gracie children when training too. It blows my mind that Al Bundy is a black belt in GJJ.
That, and he once scored four touchdowns in one game at Polk High.

Status
Not open for further replies.