Opie and Anthony Listening Thread- 10/17/2012- When All Else Fails, Chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Who are you? What gives you the fucking right to wave at me?

My IP seems to have been banned for some reason? Oh and Anthony to bash on Obama in 3... 2... 1...

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
20 days before the 2016 campaign starts.

And listening to 2 guys pontificating about politics, 2 guys who couldn't even bother to get their GEDs, is insulting to me.

VicVinegar

Every fucking day. I'm not an Obama lover, but jesus fucking christ.
Yeah, I've been tuning out of the first segment of quite a few shows recently as I've heard enough of Ant trying to spin everything. It is bad enough living in VA and having nonstop political ads on TV, phone calls from pollsters, and mailers from conservative super PACs. I don't need to hear more on a show I listen to for laughs.

LiddyRules

20 days before the 2016 campaign starts.

And listening to 2 guys pontificating about politics, 2 guys who couldn't even bother to get their GEDs, is insulting to me.
I don't judge anyone based on their academic credentials. Extreme self righteousness on the other hand...

I too can't wait for this stupid election to be over. Melodramatic poop.

My IP is banned from Wackbag I mean, did you ban a range of IPs or something? Obama won last night, not sure how Ant is spinning it.

did he just say with the exception of Ant Coulter? on a delay you may have heard that 10 minutes ago

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Did Opie just try to lump himself in with an "us vs. them" as far as paydays? Isn't he a multi-millionaire? Little confused now, didn't know I'd be waking up in Bizzaro world this morning.

LiddyRules

Did Opie just try to lump himself in with an "us vs. them" as far as paydays? Isn't he a multi-millionaire? Little confused now, didn't know I'd be waking up in Bizzaro world this morning.
I expect to wake up in Bizarro world every morning and get disappointed when I don't.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
My IP is banned from Wackbag I mean, did you ban a range of IPs or something? Obama won last night, not sure how Ant is spinning it.
If you're still in the UK that's possible.
Some IP's get banned because of excessive spamming
coming from them. Overseas IP's seem to be the worst offenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.