Opie and Anthony Listening Thread- 11/09/11- If Only Priests Coached College Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
hi

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Cohoes, NY
Tom Papa and Andy Dick will be in studio today. Hmmm....

May 8, 2009
Bawferston
What the hell is this supposed to be? I can't hear shit besides cameras clicking.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
the three stooges shtick is making me incredibly happy.
Thank you Ant!

Mikefrombx

Jan 13, 2011
Bronx
Listenhere it is plain and simple if you are that involved in college sports years after you graduate you need to grow the fuck up ... anyone who defends any of the coaches in this situation are people who never grew the fuck up.

thereturn

Aug 24, 2008
He didn't go to the campus police, fucking Penn state defenders, how stupid are they? Is this really his defense? He went to campus police? That's like telling the rent a cop next door that the bank was being robbed.

When someone says he saw one of the coaches/assistants fucking a boy your first call is to the real police, not some fucking wanna be cop.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
He didn't go to the campus police, fucking Penn state defenders, how stupid are they? Is this really his defense? He went to campus police? That's like telling the rent a cop next door that the bank was being robbed.

When someone says he saw one of the coaches/assistants fucking a boy your first call is to the real police, not some fucking wanna be cop.
Penn st is a fag school with fag teams. But that being said:

Campus police aren't security hires. They are actual fucking police. They are stationed on campus, but they are real police from real jurisdictions.

The campus police in many state owned schools tend to be a division of the state's police, giving them state-wide authority and jurisdiction similar to that afforded to state police.
You just got wikipedia'ed

Stig

Wackbag's All-Time Greatest Heel
Jul 26, 2005
NH
Hello

Sent from my iPod.

thereturn

Aug 24, 2008

Campus police aren't security hires. They are actual fucking police. They are stationed on campus, but they are real police from real jurisdictions.

I know what that says, hell I even stayed a night in the UGA campus jail but local cops made fun of them and while its says they have state wide authority they have to check in with the real local police if they step out off campus grounds while investigating a case.

Also joepa is not senile yet, he realizes these are just cops who basically are breaking up fights and stopping drunks, they do not have the facilities or man power to handle a real crime, whenever a ****, murder, or real crime happens on a college campus the real authorities are called in simply because campus cops are one step above joe the mall security guard.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
Poor Ant. He just stinks at FPS games.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA

Yes, Penn State is a fag school, with fag teams. Stay classy Jordan...

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
I wish it were possible to mute Tom Papa's loff.

Yes, Penn State is a fag school, with fag teams. Stay classy Jordan...
When will you guys learn?

If you ignore it, it will go away...albeit temporarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.