Opie and Anthony Listening thread 11/10/12: A-List Guest Day !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Close Talker

Aug 24, 2012
Washington, D.C.
ugh, how many times is Opie going to say his stupid shitty line "I did this for you" when talking about the Hulk Hogan twin towers pictures. Every time it gets brought up he has to say it. Just because it got a laugh last year doesnt mean you need to wear it out every chance you get you hack

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
Correction; They spend a lot of money on lights and amps to cover up the fact that they can't play their instruments or write a song.
Ace was always a decent guitar player, Bruce was fantastic, and Tommy is a great cover band guitar player

I don't know enough about drums to say one way or the other, but I liked Eric Carr

Paul always seemed to be consistant

Yea Gene sucks as a bass player, he's never denied it

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
Why can't he say he had a bad night?
If he said he didn't have a bad night, they would ride his ass.
He says that he had a bad night, and they ride his ass.

I don't get it.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
Obama was never a good speaker, he's good at reading out loud, that's it

Debate tonight will be entertaining we have a nerd who wants to be a jock and a crazy old man

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
Obama was never a good speaker, he's good at reading out loud, that's it

Debate tonight will be entertaining we have a nerd who wants to be a jock and a crazy old man
Word 'em up.
I am excited to see it. I want Ryan to say something and then stupid Biden to scream out "Oh BULLSHIT!". And then light up a smoke.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
Why can't he say he had a bad night?
If he said he didn't have a bad night, they would ride his ass.
He says that he had a bad night, and they ride his ass.

I don't get it.

All his life people have told him how great he is just be cause "he's so articulate for a um a you know a um" as a result he's never had to prove himself, people just thought he was smart because despite the color of his skin you can understand what he says.

As a result he's been artificially elevated way past where the Peter Principal would have kicked in and he would have been fired from his first job that required any responsibility, but he never had such a position, he never was a manager of anything. And now he's in charge and we've all gotten fucked because the rubes thought it would be okay to have a darkie POTUS because he was articulate

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
Taxes need to be raised.
And programs need to be slashed.
and Romney talked about cutting taxes a dozen times that I have heard.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
Jimmy is right about giving them money, even the Israelis, they have money they don't need it - and I'm as pro Israel as anyone, but its like giving Apple money to develop a new phone - they have money & they're going to make a new phone anyway, so why should the tax payers have to fund it

Oh and their are plenty of rich Jews (and non Jews) that will send money to Israel to support the war, just like Irish Americans sent money to fund the IRA. I would even send money to Israel to help support the war

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
Jimmy is right about giving them money, even the Israelis, they have money they don't need it - and I'm as pro Israel as anyone, but its like giving Apple money to develop a new phone - they have money & they're going to make a new phone anyway, so why should the tax payers have to fund it

Oh and their are plenty of rich Jews (and non Jews) that will send money to Israel to support the war, just like Irish Americans sent money to fund the IRA. I would even send money to Israel to help support the war
Fuck to the yes.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
Taxes need to be raised.
And programs need to be slashed.
and Romney talked about cutting taxes a dozen times that I have heard.

Romney talks about not letting these automatic increases kick in next year - everybody's taxes will go up

once the economy starts growing again & less people are on unemployment and paying taxes again, the gov't will generate plenty of revenue again just like in the Clinton years and W months before 9-11

But of course the biggest problem is that no matter what the gov't will always spend more than they generate, so giving them more dosen't help the problem

Its hard to tell politicians not to spend money, lets face it the primary job of the Congress is to spend money and that's what they are going to do

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
Romney talks about not letting these automatic increases kick in next year - everybody's taxes will go up

once the economy starts growing again & less people are on unemployment and paying taxes again, the gov't will generate plenty of revenue again just like in the Clinton years and W months before 9-11

But of course the biggest problem is that no matter what the gov't will always spend more than they generate, so giving them more dosen't help the problem

Its hard to tell politicians not to spend money, lets face it the primary job of the Congress is to spend money and that's what they are going to do
The thing is, you can't just create jobs out of thin fucking air. So you have to create revenue AND cut spending. (Something the GOP claims to be fans of and stand on as a platform.)

It's not responsible to keep the tax cuts in place. Nor is it responsible to keep interest rates so fucking artificially low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom