Opie and Anthony Listening Thread- 11/16/11- It's Hump Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurseoftheBambino

Im Going to Glory Hole Theme Park for Monster Rain
OBAMA PRESIDENT NAAAAAAAAAAAH....I'M GONNA TAKE OFF AGAIN....AND AGAIN. anthony cumia starring in Occupy Bed

phillyfranko

Bwawby Kelly and his swamp asss coming to your town soon...Dr Steve gave me some advice too...on a message board...

CurseoftheBambino

Im Going to Glory Hole Theme Park for Monster Rain
It won't be as bad a OWS break whenever it happens cause Ant's busy with Occupy Great Neck.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Adam Sandler should try to do some television, see if he can make him some television money off of his fans.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Ant does Compound last night, not in today.

Hopefully it was a planned day off... Otherwise how is he going to pay his $12,000/month mortgage and his property taxes of $36,000/year? Couple that with an energy bill last month of $2,800 and a water bill of $700. All of this was revealed last night.

CousinDave

Ant does Compound last night, not in today.

Hopefully it was a planned day off... Otherwise how is he going to pay his $12,000/month mortgage and his property taxes of $36,000/year? Couple that with an energy bill last month of $2,800 and a water bill of $700. All of this was revealed last night.

Opie will take Friday off

Today must be a worst-of; I swear I've heard this break already… (ugh!)

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
I won't say it's the best show on TV, but I'm with Bobby - I fuckin' love Psych. It is a great light hearted detective show.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
People. Greetings.

Otto in studio next or are they keeping him in the green room again?

Status
Not open for further replies.