Opie And Anthony Listening Thread 12-04-07: XM Today? Darian On The View?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Hiya!

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
Why would there not be any XM show today? I gotta say, I'm so looking forward to watching the delusional, fat cunt's non-appearance on 'The View' today.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Morning= all is well, the pats are still undefeated, and can somebody please tell me if Don Shula is dead yet or what?

XMCanadian

Nov 22, 2006
Good Morning...Is sure hope there is a XM show today I miss the naughty language from those "Shock Jocks". I hope we are given more details on the AntCast I am looking forward to that.

haider254

May 11, 2007
Finland
Morning all!

Wish I could listen in live, but got a lecture :(

The View website schedule said:
Tuesday, Dec. 4

Guest co-host Kate Walsh (ABC'sPrivate Practice); Abigail Breslin; Congressman Ron Paul
http://abc.go.com/daytime/theview/schedule

I certainly hope they call that delusional bitch live. Just look at the level of celebrity on that schedule, why would they want some neverbeen(thanks ope) drunkard on that show?

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Guest co-host Kate Walsh (ABC'sPrivate Practice); Abigail Breslin; Congressman Ron Paul
I want to fuck all three of them, and only one out of respect (here's a hint, it's not Ron Paul)

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
I wonder when Opie will settle down and get a house= he's allready "settled down"

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
I wonder when Opie will settle down and get a house= he's allready "settled down"
Give him a break, he just moved out of his parent's house. He'll go hiking across Europe then he'll get his own house.

G

gimmpy_

Morning baggers!

How is everyone doing this early in the morning?

G

gimmpy_

I am on the West coast in canada (vancouver) i still have not went to bed ;)

Not very often i get to post on the listening thread.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Morning baggers!

How is everyone doing this early in the morning?
Same as everytime I don't get to sleep and stay up until the beginning of the show. Depressed, cranky, miserable, bitchy and headachey.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Oy.

I wonder if ant's jewish neighbours like his holiday decorations.
I don't think Nazi Santa saying "sieg HIEL seig HIEL sieg HIEL" would make anyone happy.

I am on the West coast in canada (vancouver) i still have not went to bed ;)

Not very often i get to post on the listening thread.
Yeah on pacific time it's that point right now where you're either up to late, or up to early.

The only time I post in the listening thread is when I'm up on coke, which is the greatest thing to be combined with the O&A show for listening pleasure.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Sometimes I see people like that. People with odd bondages. Eye patches. Scars across their face. I always want to know their stories.