Opie and Anthony listening thread 20/06/12 Opies back? shit stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ant is talking about a vacbed
[Nsfw]
[/nsfw]fixed

Jimmy mentioned a big case, guy came over from UK and died durring a scene. Cops found the top in a walmart parking lot, shot himself in the head

So far.. not the best show. Think I'm gonna wander off.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Just tuned in.
How did it get this damn gay?

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Ant is talking about a vacbed
[Nsfw]
[/nsfw]fixed

Jimmy mentioned a big case, guy came over from UK and died durring a scene. Cops found the top in a walmart parking lot, shot himself in the head
I see you're a grower, not a show-er.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Another Nopie day? Better not speculate, dont want to get the hater haters panties in a twist.

Sup, fellow road scholars.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Morning lads. (as I am assuming that it's the usual sausage fest in here)

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Oh no.
Wait.
There are news organizations are biased!? WHO KNEW!?

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Also, it's not called WaWas. I think it was the pluralization too.

And everyone knows MSNBC is stilted.

Gonzoid

The Tenacious T-Bagger
Has anyone noticed Ant and Jim and kinda been throwing out hints that they are reuppping with Sirious at the end of their contract?

If you watched The Daily Show last night; they showed how Fox edited a video of Obama explaining his executive powers to make his immigration decision look illegal and against his own words; when the full clip explained that he could do what he actually ended up doing last week. That is a lot worse than making Mitt look like he doesn't know shit about sandwiches.

phillyfranko

Has anyone noticed Ant and Jim and kinda been throwing out hints that they are reuppping with Sirious at the end of their contract?
Opie is still gonna do a Podcast from his HD Flipcam...Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
Opie will re-up, too. What's he gonna do: make the same salary doing a podcast? Good luck, bro.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Let's be super honest here; Both networks are going to pander to their base.
It's not a secret and it's been happening since day one.

And that kids, is why you don't watch cable "news".

If you watched The Daily Show last night; they showed how Fox edited a video of Obama explaining his executive powers to make his immigration decision look illegal and against his own words; when the full clip explained that he could do what he actually ended up doing last week. That is a lot worse than making Mitt look like he doesn't know shit about sandwiches.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Opie will re-up, too. What's he gonna do: make the same salary doing a podcast? Good luck, bro.
He is just trying to put "fear" in the minds of the suits thinking he might leave. Its not going to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.