Opie and Anthony Listening Thread- 6/25/10- The End of Naked Cowgate Week

Hopefully Opie is not Hearing this at home.You have a great Guest like Colin Quinn Anthony has no material the Chip Bit is well over done another day of turing off the radio again and Get VOSSSSSSSSS OFF OF THERE PLEASE.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Hopefully Opie is not Hearing this at home.You have a great Guest like Colin Quinn Anthony has no material the Chip Bit is well over done another day of turing off the radio again and Get VOSSSSSSSSS OFF OF THERE PLEASE.
twice in a week from you?

Perch1019

I hope Opie is listening and sitting there hearing Ant shit all over his bit idea.

ah so you send 'em to the store so you can have one of your undesirables over and roll around in the bed, while the kids are at the store.
You my warden? Lol I send them to the store because I'm too lazy to do it myself. I gave them life.. it's the least they could do.

What are they - like six bucks?
I don't even remember. I gave my son $5.. he best make up the rest.

Stig

Fucking your mother.
You my warden? Lol I send them to the store because I'm too lazy to do it myself. I gave them life.. it's the least they could do.

I don't even remember. I gave my son $5.. he best make up the rest.
See, that's why it's taking so long. he's washing dishes to pay for your coffee.

CousinDave

ah my parents sent me to the store and for take out all the time

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
Just back from a 1.5 hr meeting... doesn't sound like I missed much. Yes?

Stig

Fucking your mother.
Vos doesn't know about Bonnie McFarlane in Red Dead Redemption?

Shutting off your radio after 10am. You sure showed them!

I hope Opie is listening and sitting there hearing Ant shit all over his bit idea.
Me too. It's high time they quit with the shitty stunts/contests.. it's so fucking 90's and hack.

Stig

Fucking your mother.
Shutting off your radio after 10am. You sure showed them!

Me too. It's high time they quit with the shitty stunts/contests.. it's so fucking 90's and hack.
Even Ron and Fez jettisoned the stunt boy. :rolleyes:

Stig

Fucking your mother.
I love that Ant gives absolutely no fuck that he's going to get a talking-to.

loganfield

I am a silly goose.
Man....the Sirius App for the I-Phone is SOOOOOO far behind. I fucking love the fact that Sam said "Bobo's on the phone" and NOONE acknowledged him.....

Vos doesn't know about Bonnie McFarlane in Red Dead Redemption?
I bet he does and just acts like he doesn't because he's jealous.
Come on, his wife's name is one of the main characters in an EXTREMELY popular video game.

Stig

Fucking your mother.
I bet he does and just acts like he doesn't because he's jealous.
Come on, his wife's name is one of the main characters in an EXTREMELY popular video game.
If he was a real jew, he'd be screaming for money.

Stig

Fucking your mother.
Man....the Sirius App for the I-Phone is SOOOOOO far behind. I fucking love the fact that Sam said "Bobo's on the phone" and NOONE acknowledged him.....
And it's even Friday. Bobo day!

CousinDave

Remember back in the day when if Opie was out, the show would be canceled, same with Anthony.

That was a better policy, besides Norton, Colin, & Vos could have done a great show today.

Remember back in the day when if Opie was out, the show would be canceled, same with Anthony.

That was a better policy, besides Norton, Colin, & Vos could have done a great show today.
I enjoyed today's show minus the eating testicles bit.